Yamaha V50 kit...

Chaps_Zip

By: Polini
Factory Yamaha V50 60cc kit...for sale
Includes Head (with temp. probe), block, piston, all gaskets, piston rings, gudgeon pin, etc. All in Yamaha boxes/wrappers still. No matching required...straight bolt on kit. Newest head out for V50's...its wicked. FASTEST KIT OUT FOR A V50 bottom line...call 333-7914 or 296-8955.

safe

see the pics at
http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/384250/

Advertisement - register to remove this

Chaps_Zip said:
Factory Yamaha V50 60cc kit...for sale
Includes Head (with temp. probe), block, piston, all gaskets, piston rings, gudgeon pin, etc. All in Yamaha boxes/wrappers still. No matching required...straight bolt on kit. Newest head out for V50's...its wicked. FASTEST KIT OUT FOR A V50 bottom line...call 333-7914 or 296-8955.

safe

see the pics at
http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/384250/
y are u promoting marks blocks??? he has a profile at this forum too... with those blocks dont shave the cilinder ..dig the crankcase...

cause mark gave me the kit and said sell it and told me 2 put it on here and on e-moo...and i got a digital camera so i could take pics of it...and no u dont have to dig the crankcase...some of his kits u did but some are already lathed i think... so is jus a simple bolt on. wat u think of the kits?

why u say dont lathe jus dig? um sure my boy didnt have to touch anything on his bike...cause it came in already lathed...

slow down boys, the kits fit on fine. the first ones that came in didn't fit that great because the guy didn't do what he told him. These ones should be cool. I'd say to dig it a lil also, just for better flow compared to stock, but a little bit off the top of the block never hurt anyone's compression either. After he got the first ones fixed once they were here in Bermuda, they went on nice. they don't run too bad either.

they run very nice..jacob sousa has the fastest v50 out and he runs that block...if u dont lathe them and dig it to fit then u get better heat transfer because theres more metal...they run great....i am gunna get one for my brothers v50

well if u want one i have one at my house thats for sale...with the new type of head. not the small ones that he used to have. if u want it call him (mark) at 333-7914 or 296-9855. if not jus let me know on here and ill speak to him tonite about it. when do u wanna get it?

Style of porting...

Can someone give me feedback on how they think these blocks should be ported if i want the block to have good overall acceleration, but a KIller top speed....
These blocks a re cast iron, and are on a bike that has 3 gears and a cyntrifucial clutch (Or however it is spelt).
I believe chaps zip has posted the pictures.....
Marky

markybda said:
Can someone give me feedback on how they think these blocks should be ported if i want the block to have good overall acceleration, but a KIller top speed....
These blocks a re cast iron, and are on a bike that has 3 gears and a cyntrifucial clutch (Or however it is spelt).
I believe chaps zip has posted the pictures.....
Marky
i personally think power and response its the best option(it has to whind a bit though), but speed can be ahieved by resprocketing...

lilplaya_bm said:
wtf?????????????????????????????????/

wtf????, u say, well I think V50's and 80's are a joke, wether trying to make them "fast" or pretty, what is so great about them, I mean I had one cause my primary bike was not in when I went 16, and I was miserable with it, thank god it got stolen, got me a zip, lol, I have to give my V50 props though, i had a modified stock 50 block, reeds, and of course the "choppy", and i was wailing guys with rebores and 70 kits, also a couple v80's... so they aight against they're own kind, or some other slowdents, other than that they are a joke!!!

i live in Suriname in South America. here we have a lot of the yamaha v-50 and 80 cc mopesd . we have race competitions in the 400 meter drag and long distance 800 meter. we don't have racekits for them but we modify the cylinders an the ignition. we bore the ccylinder out upto 47mm for the 50cc and 54mm for the 80cc. the head we modify also.the pipes we build ourselfs. i tune the Cylinder and calculate the head and mechine ti to specifications. the pipe i also buid . our team has thge fastest 50cc modified one in the country. nobody beats us in the 400 meter drag . our time is 16:78 sec 1/4mile. we want to go faster so we are making the bike liquid cooled . ik have the drag dvd's and pics.my e-mail:g_samsonsr@hotmail.com.

is this 60cc block ur sayin is fast, is that the yt60?

is this 60cc block ur sayin is fast, is that the yt60? and wat pistons do u use in SA when u rebore them..

wtf????, u say, well I think V50's and 80's are a joke, wether trying to make them "fast" or pretty, what is so great about them, I mean I had one cause my primary bike was not in when I went 16, and I was miserable with it, thank god it got stolen, got me a zip, lol, I have to give my V50 props though, i had a modified stock 50 block, reeds, and of course the "choppy", and i was wailing guys with rebores and 70 kits, also a couple v80's... so they aight against they're own kind, or some other slowdents, other than that they are a joke!!!

Agree wit you dog automatics are the best choice in the 50, 70 and 80cc 2 stroke class. gear bikes dont make sence unless you running high powerbikes that have tomuch torque for a belt like a 1000cc rr

youtube vids

check on youtube how the bike run. try searching v-50 race suriname or 50cc race suriname . then tell me what you think of them. we also have a v-50 with a liquidcooled minarelli 47mm malossi castiron cylinder and 24mm mukuni flatslide carb.ik got lots of pics with our homemade racepipes

Back