XSH Tuning bad service????!!

heeft iemand nummer van marco ik moet hem echt dringend spreken... stuur me ff een pm dan alvast bedankt,

MVG
Kevin

HAS SOMEBODY PHONE NUMBER FROM MARCO

We can all talk crap about Marco's bad Service, and some guys can defend him. But we won't win anything with that.(Cause we all now now, it sucks.) Me myself still need to get my cilinder back from him. It's been 5 weeks now since he got it for just measuring it and replace the 'zuiger' :p. Anyways, even if this would be settled soon, he still won't see me come back untill he's got his stuff were it should be.

We kunnen allemaal wel leuk gaan lullen dat 't slechte service is en dan gaat de andere em verdedigen. Maar daar worden we niks wijzer van. Zelf krijg ik na 5 weken ook nog me cilinder terug van hem, dit puur voor 't opmeten en bestellen van een zuiger. Mocht dit binnkort goed geregeld worden, mij ziet ie in ieder geval niet meer terug tot ie ze zaakjes is op orde heeft.

@ Master K Ergens in dit topic staat een vast nr van Hengelo, moet je ff kijke. Maar daar neemt ie ooknie op. :p

Last edited:
heeft iemand adres gegevens van zijn winkel ik moet die hebben ga ik er gelijk heen....

Have Somebody Marco Xsh Hiss Adress

in·ter·punc·tie (de ~ (v.))
1 plaatsing van leestekens => punctuatie

:X

David Ricardostraat 13-1
7559 SH Hengelo

Some people here are talking about marco needing to hire someone for taking phones, and what are you going to say to his receptionist?

yes... you are going to say that you need to talk to marco, so that won't work in a company where one man does all the technical work...

Some people here are talking about marco needing to hire someone for taking phones, and what are you going to say to his receptionist?

yes... you are going to say that you need to talk to marco, so that won't work in a company where one man does all the technical work...

That persone must have the planning of marco! A good bussinis men has a planning and orders all the way!!

We are putting all are own spare time in it to handle all the orders and stuff, it's going allready forwards. It just take time...

I'm getting pissed off as well.

Order +600 euro worth of parts in FEBRUARY, and haven't recieved an answer about the order for the last three months.

His friend Erhan said a couple of times that he will take care of the order, but still nothing has happened.

A couple of weeks ago Erhan said that Marco had sent the order - still no sign of it.

I'm getting furious with XSH.

I will be in contact with the local police next.

Back