XSH Tuning bad service????!!

Rally Speed

STT Member
I just wanna now if some of you guys, had problems with getting your parts from XSH-Tuning?

Because I have been waiting now over a 1 year for my PVL for my SR 50 now!
I have been writen many times to Marco and he never answer back!!

The point is now, I just wanna have my money back now. But Marco never post back!!

Is this a normal service from XSH-Tuning????

Advertisement - register to remove this

1 YEAR or last YEAR ( DEC 2006 ) ??? wow thats not good ( if true ) Give them a call, sometimes best solution is sufficient communication.

That concerns me now because im about to order some parts to them. but so far MARCO has been showing nothing but professionalism atleast on my part. He answers my email within 24-48hours. and provided me all of the informations that im asking.

Sorry to hear about the PVL one year thing DUDE!.

idd, he has send you the pvl for a long time ago my friend ;)!

so dont know why you post this.... ?

Yes but it returen to marco again, I don't now why.
He said he would sent it again with DHL, but it never came!
And he never answer the phone, email or pm!!!

Answer that.......

P.S And is not the 1st I have problems with Marco / XSH Tuning!!!

Marco's very hard to get hold of, trueOverrev called him like at least 15x's but no answer, sent him lots of emails but replied a couple of times. my friend (trueOverrev) wired some money into his bank account as payment for the order we made to him.

i just hope he answers back ASAP, 630 euros is a lot of money, we pray he keeps his end of the deal.

Think about the fact that XSH is a very good (and growing) company, SBO is starting and he has to do A LOT OF TUNING for every customer that is starting in 19 days at the first sprint of SBO.

I've seen al the engines that he must prepare within 19 days........ Trust me, thats allmost imposible for one person to do by himself.
Give the man some space, if he doesn't reply then he might be just busy.

glad to hear that, makes us feel better.

well we aren't having engines tuned by him only some tuning parts that can't be sourced locally that's why we ordered it from him, he has what we need to make our scooter run better.

i have already written off the possibility that we can tune the scooter in time for the dragrace this April15th, there will be plenty more races to come.

@670 EUROS...XSH Tuning MArco Van... I have no doubts! its just APRIL 15 is coming near! not too mention inside racing magazine will be there!

Think about the fact that XSH is a very good (and growing) company, SBO is starting and he has to do A LOT OF TUNING for every customer that is starting in 19 days at the first sprint of SBO.

I've seen al the engines that he must prepare within 19 days........ Trust me, thats allmost imposible for one person to do by himself.
Give the man some space, if he doesn't reply then he might be just busy.

A company with good products and bad service&management still is a bad company.
Dutch forum ppl have their heads too far up his ass, i think. Not answering customers who've paid 700 euro is simply unacceptable.

Dutch forum ppl have their heads too far up his ass, i think. Not answering customers who've paid 700 euro is simply unacceptable.

I agree. If you cannot handle the pressure, don't sell. Or get more people to handle the stuff.

That simple.

I agree.

Give the man some space bojt? 1 year space sounds enough don't you?
I know more people who havent get their parts yet....

well marco has confirmed he did receive the money from trueOverrev & he will send the parts ASAP, keeping my fingers crossed.

i also sell parts to far away customers here in my country & i always try to reply to my customers no matter how busy i am, it is their right to be informed about the status of their order, i always try to ship the parts out the same day i receive ng money.

trust is hard to earn in this business, it takes years to find a loyal customer but only seconds to lose one forever.

well marco has confirmed he did receive the money from trueOverrev & he will send the parts ASAP, keeping my fingers crossed.

i also sell parts to far away customers here in my country & i always try to reply to my customers no matter how busy i am, it is their right to be informed about the status of their order, i always try to ship the parts out the same day i receive ng money.

trust is hard to earn in this business, it takes years to find a loyal customer but only seconds to lose one forever.

Not only this business, but every business!

sorry for my english...

I just contact marco 5 minutes ago, so he does answers his phonecalls :D

you can try: +31743490910

Back