wtb good stroker pipe

Advertisement - register to remove this

tiba_karotsu

OVERREV TUNING
the Philippines now only makes decent racing exhausts for Dio stroker engines apart from taiwan, i know the guy who owns the shop that exports his pipes to Hawaii which sells it there under a different name (scorpion).

TwisttheGrip

Dio Stroker Muffler Pipe

Thanks Tiba,

I have a simiar Dio Stroker 120cc and i am also looking for a Muffler style Pipe (Muffler and silencor combo pipe/not an Expansion style race pipe), but not an expansion type pipe as i am looking for a Muffler Quiet stealth type Pipe (like a canister style OEM on a Jog 50cc, but much bigger for 120cc). a guy in Hawaii said he had one but I lost contact with him. I think he said it was called a Chamelion Pipe? May be a YMS Pipe?

I a looking for a Honda Dio/Elite S. Muffler Pipe for a true Big Bore; I know they make Mufflers for 70cc, but i want the best Muffler pipe i can find for 120cc Dio???????

Tiba, who in Hawaii can you recommend to help me??
Thanks

Sorry risingsun13, I cannot help you as I am also looking for Pipe help, but Listen to iba as he knows mor than about anyone i know or have ever heard of about Scooters and Motors.

Thank you all,
Twist

Rydah1

try get in touch with VT cycles, they sell plenny pipes. to me it sounds like you guys might want a pg long. pg long pipe with an airbox is a pretty quiet set up and still can hamma.

Keoni

@risingsun, like Rydah1 mentioned earlier the PG Long would be a great pipe for your motor since you aren't at or higher than 120cc, if you are going to go larger than 114cc you should look into a PG Big exhaust (real loud but handles larger cc motors) or a Scorpion (but from what I've heard the Scorpion has a flat spot in the power band which can't be tuned out [and I'm biased]).

TwisttheGrip

Dio Big Quiet Muffler Pipe, and Airbox

Thanks Keoni,
Yes Keoni, i want a quiet muffler pipe with airbox that can still Hamma, but it seems my 120 is too big for PG long as you said " PG Long would be a great pipe for your motor since you aren't at or higher than 120cc"

I guess you are saying PG Long is closest to what i need, but not as big as it could be for 120cc, so, will PG ever make a Big Quiet Muffler in future like the PG Big, but that is quiet like I want?????

I heard the Honda Ruckus Airbox could work for the airbox???
Would this work better than the DDX Box or DDX copy box??
I heard DDX airbox no longer available???

Thanks Keoni

Advertisement - register to remove this