WHy is my PGO so slow????

Ok, forget my other qustions now its the real *lol*

Ok, my scoots goes well now, 75 km/h :p:p

How much topspeed to you think a malossi multivar will increase???You said about 10km/h...but by father don't belive you..

Cuz I'm not sure but i Think i'm going to buy a gearset from scooter-shopen.dk

"Prim 14/42-13"

So what do you think (in REAL KM/H) my scoot will top then??? WITH my cylinder, dellort 17,5 mm carb, malossi multivar, harder clutchsprings, malossi white big spring, new Prim 14/42-13.....???

Do you think can reach 85km/h EASY without the new gearset????Not run 10000000000000000 km before it rech you know :D

//kim

//Kim

Originally posted by XarsioN
horizental...

decrease = slow down???

//kim...
You're right ;) Longer gearsets are use for scoots who have some troubles with autowheelies. With that loger gearset their front will stay on the ground.
Changing gearsets on a (allmost) standard scoot has no real aprovements, by contrary: I think it will decrease the speed and power of your scooter. So it would be best if you just leave your gearstuff as it is, maybe you can renew the standard gear (if the old one is worn of ;) ).

Ok, SO I should not buy a new gearset...

Hm, I still want moore topspeed...

Something else useful I can buy to increase topspeed and acceleration...??

Ecept dellorto 17,5mm,malossi multivar...

IF You guess, how much faster will my scoot run with multvar and the carb?...

You have to be sure that the old gearset is worn of, else it is a waste of your money.
I don't think you can go a lot faster with this setup.
You have the original cilinder, 17,5 mm carb. , multivar, Leovince Touring exhaust...right?
If you want to ga faster I would begin with buying a better exhaut, race clutch, a wider V-snare (kevlar ;) )....
That's about it, I guess...
Any more tuning stuff wont make the difference on your cilinder ;)

Originally posted by DME3
You have to be sure that the old gearset is worn of, else it is a waste of your money.
I don't think you can go a lot faster with this setup.
You have the original cilinder, 17,5 mm carb. , multivar, Leovince Touring exhaust...right?
If you want to ga faster I would begin with buying a better exhaut, race clutch, a wider V-snare (kevlar ;) )....
That's about it, I guess...
Any more tuning stuff wont make the difference on your cilinder ;)

Nooooo you totally gone !:D

I have Polini sport 70cc, Yasuni R exhaust...and bigger mainjet in orginal carb

And I'm going to buy a malossi multivar, dellorto 17,5mm, and maybe (??)) a new gearset...I think you missunderstood, I want this new gear to my polini sport, not orginal cylinder...

right now it tops 75 REAL km/h...

do you think that a new gearset can increase power now :D?

Even on that Polini Sport you don't need an other gearset, the original one will be good enough. Gearchanges are more for the very fast set-ups (like the ones in The Hall Of Fame).
You will find some more speed from that 17,5 mm carb, but it wont be very much. But the Multivar will bring some speed. If I were you, I would buy a Delta CLutch or a Hebo clutch. It will only do good to your acceleration ;)
A topspeed of 75 - 85 km/h ('real' km/h I mean) is about what you can reach I guess with this set-up.

So your gearset is not broken or worn of? If not, don't change it :!
Just go for the vario and the 17,5mm carb, and maybe another clutch ;)
Don't forget to get a new V-snare for your multivar, the kevlar ons are a bit wider than your original one and so it 'grips' more to the vario.

Ok. No my gear is not broken ;) my scoot have just running 300 miles...

My daddy REALY belives in that with a new gear, so he's going to buy one anyway....a "sekundär" (if you know what i mean not prim. or what do you thin is "the best").H'es going to order a new gear, multivar, new "snaar" ( Malossi kevlar or special belt), 17,5 or 19mm dellorto carb...

1. Do you thinka dellorto 19mm carb is better for me then a 17,5?

2. should I change the prim. or "sekundär" gear???? if I want topspeed (but i wont get any :p) just my father who wants a new gear...:) hes wonna buy a "sekundär" from polini "15t / 42t".

thats all...

// Kim :)

If you buy the wrong gearset you MAY even go slower, but I don't know enough about the subject to tell you which one would be best ('cause your dad realy wants an other one :rolleyes: ).
A 19mm carb will give you more power underneath but it will also use more gas ;)

Ok, buy a 19 mm dellorto then :=)

Hm, do you know where I can ask people about right gearset????

Best regards

"You know, I think the scoot haves moore to give, the rpm is so high in the topspeed and so powerful, its feel like it can increase moore speed with as new gearset and a multivar" - my dad...;)

I would wait and hope some who knows alot about gearsets will look here :) Or you can make a new topic :rolleyes:
Your dad 's right about the multivar, but he's talking shit about the gearset :D

Originally posted by DME3
I would wait and hope some who knows alot about gearsets will look here :) Or you can make a new topic :rolleyes:
Your dad 's right about the multivar, but he's talking shit about the gearset :D
hehe ok...

maybe do a new topic later...will se if any answer..

hehe, goint to tell my dad that later, that it unneccesasry to buy a new gearset........

BTw, wich v-snaar should i Have? Malossi specialt belt or kevlar belt or something from polini?

btw nr 2: with a 19mm dellorto, do yoy think I need to change mainjet then? cuz i think it will ber to big??????

//kim

I think a New standard ( Yamaha or Bando ) V belt will do fine, a special reinforced belt will only snap or won't improve performance on your setup.

Ik think with the Polini Cast Iron 70cc, Yasuni R, Multivar, 19mm carburettor, will drive around 90 or maybe 100 Km/h if you calibrate it perfectly. :)

Another gearset is indeed, a big pile of bullcrap ;) :D

hehe oki, I will calibrate it good in variator/clutch...!!:p

one thing i dindt anderstand:
"Another gearset is indeed, a big pile of bullcrap "

Do you mean that is suxs with a new gearset to my scoot?

///kim

Originally posted by SRurbanKID
every minarelli part will fit :)
100% sure?

Cuz the carberetor is diffrent betwin a neos and a pgo..

you know the the carburetor is bulted into the inlet...

hard to describe but :S

if you look at this picture you maybe andeerstand how it should fit in the inlet...you know the orginal inlet to pgo is of metal.....

Pgo%20175%2015695.jpg

If it doesn't fit on your inlet, you can also buy a new inlet that does fit ;)
But I think it wil fit, PGO is minarelli so all minarelli parts would have to fit.

Back