Who has "Peugeot Speedfight 4 150cc Service Manual/WorkShop Manual"?

windandfreedom

Hi,
Who has "Peugeot Speedfight 4 150cc Service Manual/WorkShop Manual"? I can't find it.
@Bulldog

Wie heeft "Peugeot Speedfight 4 150cc Service Manual/Workshop Manual"? Ik kan het niet vinden.

Advertisement - register to remove this

Do you know the engine type? Is it 2 stroke of 4 stroke? Maybe the engine is used in a different Peugeot model. Or do you only need a specific part from the manual? Some times it's exactly like the smaller bore engines.

@Bulldog Yes, can't find it in internet.
@Bas @eurokit Yes, Type: Peugeot SmartMotion, Single cylinder four stroke.

136cd6f0ac002628f9fdabb28b27e234.png

This kind of motor scooter you need a motor license for it.. Most people who visit this website / forum dont have this kind of license to drive it.
This forum is more based on moped and moped scooters.

Motor scooters is just another level higher.

A displacement of 150cc is less common in Europe.
The Usual displacement in this volume is 125cc.
Maybe it is an option to search for an 125cc or 100cc version of the speedfight 4.

A displacement of 150cc is less common in Europe.
The Usual displacement in this volume is 125cc.
Maybe it is an option to search for an 125cc or 100cc version of the speedfight 4.
I tried searching for 50cc, 100cc, 125cc but no result. I don't care about engine displacement,I just need Service Manual/Workshop Manual for whole scooter(mechanical, electrical, assembly...)

Did you ever tried google before?

Maybe it wasnt that hard.

Look here, maybe you will find the right one.

It's easy for me to search documents on Google(http://www.crservice.dk/Peugeot/Service manual/peugeotsm.htm):
File nameDescriptionActual contentRemark
Servicemanual Peugeot Euro 4.pdf Service manual 50cc 4T motor EURO4ECU-CONTROLLED CARBURETION SYSTEMEURO 4DELL'ORTO
SPEED FIGHT 3/4 50CC 4T.pdf Service manual Speed Fight 3 og 4, 4T Service manual Speed Fight 3 og 4, 4T
The documents above are not Speed Fight 4.

Back