Which exhuast for my EVO 70?

Simple, Alaska is not a frigid wasteland. It's just as beautiful as Hawaii, actually more so. Granted it does get cold in the winter and there aren't nice beaches, but the summers here are amazing. In the main city here the weather is actually mild. And in the summer the sun rises around 4 or 5am and doesnt set till after midnight. But is isn't the best place for scooters unfortunately.

evo70@nitro said:
and why is that???

Because, than Polini could better drive with malossi parts on ther polini scooter :henko:
offcourse the parts are made for each other, when leaving everything std.
But when you tune the evo, then the evo exhaust for mina wil not be good, and THEN other parts wil be better.

And STFU, the MHR200 variomatic from Malossi runs also the best with MHR Speed cilinder and the RHQ krankshaft, the makers of this stuf, dont do it fur fun!.;)

i have tested most of this exhaust on evo untuned and on evo tuned (3br max)

i would say evo70 is a very good exhaust for untuned evo cylinder.... very big "Drehmoment", a lot of auto wheels so on... but in higher rpm power istn right...

c20 runs little bit better on untuned / little tuned evo......

on tuned evo c20 and c21 my favorites...

the power band @ c21 is a little more higher...

tjt f1 doesnt run so good like the c20... a little bit worser...

krd f1 i havent tested....

ps: also good choice is MDR pipe.... !

evo70@nitro said:
dude,go bake some fishies or so instead of giving the wrong info...

evo exhaust is shit @ untuned evo compared to c20,c21...
and there is proof of that!!

im not saying its not good or so,but c20,c21 etc are really better!!
if you're not sure ,you should not reply @ all!!!

@ TS

just buy c20,c21,or so and you will see!!! and ignore this wrong info!!

The Evo exhuast is the best Hyper class exhuast for wheelies, cant beat that.. The evo works very well with loads of power at the lower speeds, but i would never buy this exhaust unless i have TP Due Plus.

If i had Evo i would go for the C21.

But i dont know why everyone says the KRD needs loads of RPM, my friend is using the KRD F1 on his Gilordini Alu. Tuned ofcourse, but the power delevery is amazing, when u consider that the cylinder only has one exhaust port and is 47mm...

Hey, i currently have an untuned Evo 3 cylinder with a C16 and im not very pleased with the power. I'm considering the C20 and the C21. Which one should i get? Thanks

I Also have a weakness for a evo exhaust @ evo70... Great exhaust.. Maybe not the best.. But the sound :)
C20 is Also good exhaust for a evo

Back