Which exhuast for my EVO 70?

eLik

Swedish Tuner
Hello! At the moment I´m a proud owner of a KRD F1, but I´m thinking about switching this one out for another.. The EVO is untuned and the KRD needs a hell of rev´s, so can you recommend any other exhaust for my cylinder?

TJT F1
Pro Race
EVO70
C20

Or what else can you recommend? I just want the best power for my untuned EVO!

Advertisement - register to remove this

Bart Hoedemaker said:
Evo70 Exhaust, because this one is made for the untuned evo 70 cilinder.
this is bullshit, there are mutch better exhaust for a std evo cilinder, like, tjtf1, yasuni c20/21.. they are muth better than a evo exhaust on a evo. evo exhaust is to low in RPM .

keep the krd, this gives you te most revs. if you like a lot op noise buy the pro race, but everone will here you comming from more than a mile and a half. the c21 will be the best the c20 is also very good. the tjt f1 is a bit less and the evo is a waste of money 12k and thats all.

Im using c20 for my evo kit, i would highly recommend it.. Using it for trackrace, and it has no problems following the others :)

I think the C20 will be a very good exhaust indeed. you can also try the C21 or maybe an Hebo Racing 4 or MHR team pipe. they will al be good, but which one you choose, you have to decide.

edit: HR4 and Team pipe are more expensive than C20/C21, but it's your choise.

I don't know what Evo exhaust you're talking but the Evo II for mina stands in the lower 13k's. I think the Evo I doesn't but it's almost gone out of stock on shops.

Roedi.. said:
this is bullshit, there are mutch better exhaust for a std evo cilinder, like, tjtf1, yasuni c20/21.. they are muth better than a evo exhaust on a evo. evo exhaust is to low in RPM .

dude, Polini doens't make this exhaust for fun.
You must find the right powerband with the exhaust, more revs doesnt mean more HP. Just try it!

Yasuni exhaust are made for al types of cilinders, the evo is special made for the evo cilinder ( not tuned).

If people say thay cant get HP with the evo exhaust on the std evo cilinder,they are wrong , just e-mail Polini about ir with your qeustion! The woud say the same. But you must think of this: polini has tested this exhaust in combination with al the other stuf of polini to!

Last edited:
eLik said:
Hello! At the moment I´m a proud owner of a KRD F1, but I´m thinking about switching this one out for another.. The EVO is untuned and the KRD needs a hell of rev´s, so can you recommend any other exhaust for my cylinder?

TJT F1
Pro Race
EVO70
C20

Or what else can you recommend? I just want the best power for my untuned EVO!

Indeed, C20, C21 Pro Race, and so on, are to hige in revs to give perfomance.
Just take the evo70 exhaust. These pipers are made for tuned cilinders.

It's not because the evo exhaust was made for the evo cilinder that it is the best exhaust for that cilinder. there are 6 types of evo cylinders with 6 difrned timings... only 2 exhausts on minarelli for it.. u go figure it.

Well, I´m pretty confused in this question! Should I go for the EVO exhaust? It´s the latest model from 2003, if you ask Scooter-Attack!

Bart Hoedemaker stfu you give this guy wrong information:|
I have seen tests of some exhaust like C20, C21 and PR on a untuned Evo70, and the best exhaust was the C21. It gave the most hp(19,6) and torque(?).

Back