where is the stopeprs in NRG and T-rex?

XarsioN

hi...
Where is the *Stoppers* In piaggio NRG MC2 -01 and PGO T-rex -02???

Explain carefully,it would be awesome with pics too;)

Best regards
//Kim

Advertisement - register to remove this

He is probably talking about the restrictors(begrenzers in dutch).

In the NRG and the PGO the main restrictor is the ring you can find in the vario(matic).
Also in the standard exhaust pipes of both the scoots you can find restrictors.
The catalyzer and the prop are restrictors. Also the air filter has a pipe in it.

For some more information ask or check some sites. But only one problem there al dutch.

I hate to give this link(rival website) but it's probably the only thing with pictures to make you understand the principal of the ring in the vario and how to remove it.
http://www.scooter-freaks.nl/howto/motorisch/varioblokkeringminarelli.php

I wish you much succes Greets Jp

Originally posted by NRG MC3 RIDER
He is probably talking about the restrictors(begrenzers in dutch).

In the NRG and the PGO the main restrictor is the ring you can find in the vario(matic).
The catalyzer and the prop are restrictors. Also the air filter has a pipe in it.

For some more information ask or check some sites. But only one problem there al dutch.

I hate to give this link(rival website) but it's probably the only thing with pictures to make you understand the principal of the ring in the vario and how to remove it.
http://www.scooter-freaks.nl/howto/motorisch/varioblokkeringminarelli.php

I wish you much succes Greets Jp
Thank you dude....that helped me ;)

"NRG (LC)
Resonantiebuisje aan de uitlaat, prop in de uitlaat, soms membraan begrenzing."

is there not a "ring" in da variator???? You sais it is, but scooter-freaks not :S

Ok I'm think I anderstand now where the estrictors is know...

1. The variator.
2. "prop in de uitlaat"
3. "Resonantiebuisje aan de uitlaat"
4. "begrenzers in mebran" - A friend telled me how I get it off.

correct?

Best regard
//Kim

Originally posted by Typhoon 70cc
Correct, but I think that wether it's number 2 OR number 3... Not both...And sometimes also in the air-filter...

Greetz
Ok, I should change exhaust anyway:p

Hm..in the airbox...hm...I'm gonna check later...if there is something there, how does it looks:D? wich type of begrenzers, how does it looks?

My daddy asking this:

"In the NRG and the PGO the main restrictor is the ring you can find in the vario(matic).
The catalyzer and the prop are restrictors. Also the air filter has a pipe in it. "

do yo mean the EU-scooter (PGO)????aint it CDI-restrictored???

And question 2: In the variator, how is the restrictor? Lika the normally for example minarelli, piaggio etc???

The variator restriction, is a ring that prevents the belt from getting higher ( if u know what I mean ), thus preventing the scooter from making the efficient number of RPM's that are making it able for the scooter to reach its actual top speed. It's between the two parts of the variator.

Also, my bet is buying another exhaust for your scooters ;)

Sometimes @ Piaggio engines, there is a ristriction in the membrane ( is this the right word ? :p ). If u put carbon valves in it, the ristriction is gone. Also @ the HiPER2 piaggio engines, contain a metal part in the carburettor, also remove that :).

Originally posted by SRurbanKID
The variator restriction, is a ring that prevents the belt from getting higher ( if u know what I mean ), thus preventing the scooter from making the efficient number of RPM's that are making it able for the scooter to reach its actual top speed. It's between the two parts of the variator.

Also, my bet is buying another exhaust for your scooters ;)

Sometimes @ Piaggio engines, there is a ristriction in the membrane ( is this the right word ? :p ). If u put carbon valves in it, the ristriction is gone. Also @ the HiPER2 piaggio engines, contain a metal part in the carburettor, also remove that :).
Ok...is my piaggio nrg hiper2 engine? -01 (LC MC2)

In my scooter, is it 17,5 mm delorto? but it's a metal part who risticts???? or do I got weber 12mm???

Best regards
//Kim

OK, I think I get it now...

I don't care about the restrictors in the exhaust, gonna change it anyway!

In Eu-moped's (NRG) there is 17,5 mm vergaser right?? (???)and its a restrictor in the vergaser...?

But if it's 12mm weber, it's not a restrictor in the vergaser, right?

And tell me mooore about the restrictor in the air-box???

I can't tell if u got the hyper 2 without a picture.
But what I can tell you is that the restrictor looks like a pipe that you can pull out of the airbox. But when you pull it out you probably would need a bigger sprinkler in your carb. It's the gold thing that is screwed in your carb, it determins the gasoline flow.
I hope I was clear and understandable enough.

Greetz Jp

Originally posted by NRG MC3 RIDER
I can't tell if u got the hyper 2 without a picture.
But what I can tell you is that the restrictor looks like a pipe that you can pull out of the airbox. But when you pull it out you probably would need a bigger sprinkler in your carb. It's the gold thing that is screwed in your carb, it determins the gasoline flow.
I hope I was clear and understandable enough.

Greetz Jp

Ok, I anderstand.

84828_shl_s.jpg

In the nrg, (i have the same model) there is a thick ring between the vario poullies. Remove that ring.
Also, between your carburator and the carter, there is a rubber thingie, don't know the word for it, but between there, there is a metal plate with 3 holes in it, that is a ristrictor also, remove that one to.

The exhaust you know already.

I don't know anything about the PGO.

Originally posted by Freezer
In the nrg, (i have the same model) there is a thick ring between the vario poullies. Remove that ring.
Also, between your carburator and the carter, there is a rubber thingie, don't know the word for it, but between there, there is a metal plate with 3 holes in it, that is a ristrictor also, remove that one to.

The exhaust you know already.

I don't know anything about the PGO.
Ok thank you!!;D

Back