This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Whats the deal with Scooter-Attack?

Dante'sZIP

Team SBR
Can anyone tell me why Scooter-Attack is not replying to my messages? Because they usually do quite fast. Are they on vacation or something?

LOL....usually they take forever to answer my questions as well as Sip-Scootershop and MOST of the european shops...this is descrimination!!!

Mexicano said:
LOL....usually they take forever to answer my questions as well as Sip-Scootershop and MOST of the european shops...this is descrimination!!!

They are very busy! Scooter-Attack is one of the most popular scooter tuning shops in europe!

I'm not query of they are......as many other BIG companies around the world, but at least you get a message telling you how bussy they are and/or answering your questions.

But this is only my experience with those shops.....now I'm dealing with scooter center, let's see.

Dante'sZIP said:
Can anyone tell me why Scooter-Attack is not replying to my messages? Because they usually do quite fast. Are they on vacation or something?
SA just had a weekend-meeting at Hockenheimring. I think they are still busy with cleaning up the mess those germans left