What Should I Do About This Weird Issue On My Windows Notebook?

Hello everyone. For a few days, I have been facing some weird issues with my Windows 10 notebook. I am not able to open small files in it. Suppose I want to open a text file, I double-click it, and it opens and closes after a few seconds without a pop-up message. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it and how can I solve it? Kindly help.

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello everyone. For a few days, I have been facing some weird issues with my Windows 10 notebook. I am not able to open small files in it. Suppose I want to open a text file, I double-click it, and it opens and closes after a few seconds without a pop-up message. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it and how can I solve it? Kindly help.
Maybe clean the carb, that would fix the problem.

But this is not a windows support forum, but for scooters/mopeds

Anyway make sure that your notebook is up-to-date or uninstall the latest update

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, my notebook is up-to-date with the latest update. But maybe some corrupted system files were causing this issue. After executing the SFC command from this googled article, the problem was resolved. But I am not sure if it will solve my issue permanently or if I will continue to have similar problems in the future.

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, my notebook is up-to-date with the latest update. But maybe some corrupted system files were causing this issue. After executing the SFC command from this googled article, the problem was resolved. But I am not sure if it will solve my issue permanently or if I will continue to have similar problems in the future.

I think your cilinder is damaged and thats a common problem on the notebooks this causes also power loss of the battery check also your + and min cable of your battery maybe its damaged hope this info helps you to resolve it permanently

Do you have the stekker in the wall?

Back