What next

stifiiTGB

Hello I have got in my TGB malossi sport 70ccm+ ariete kevlar belt... and he is going about 80km/h:/ I thought about chaniging exhaust(Tecnigas RS or next/r or leo vince zx) and gearbox...and my question is what should I change in my scoot to gan more speed... and is this http://bmkmoto.kqs.pl/?d=produkt&id=984
geaorbox from this site is for speed or acceleration??

Advertisement - register to remove this

If you have standard gears, changing gear almost all will make your scooter go faster.

An exhaust is also a good thing to change if you want more speed.

almost all aftermarket gears are for speed not power...u will lose alot of power with primary gears or secondary gears...they give u alot of speed though...i always gear wheals and ignitions last...i go for cil, crank, ovverrange, and all the intake parts...then i tune my crankcase...then i get primary gears...then i get ignition...then i get secondary gears if i need them...

I have got power...but my scoot don't want to go over 80km/h and when I put into him exhaust or other part only the acceleration will increase but v max will be the same beacuse there is end of gears:/

lilplaya_bm said:
never use technigas...they r crap...look for mhr or yasuni or mk...

First read what he wrote and then answer!! If you have'nt got good idea don't recommend silly things! Maybe you have never tried the RS for a sport cylinder..

Tecnigas RS isn't a bad pipe, it has got very good torque at low and medium rpm, it is very good for a sport cylinders. Why are you suggest MHR for a sport cylinder?? I really don't know why do you thing everybody needs race setup??

The Gianelli "Reverse" pipe works very well with Sport cylinder, we regulary fit them with Malossi Sport cylinders at the shop and its a good combination.

mhr sell a replica pipe...yasuni sell low reving pipes... and guess what, so do mk...so stop trying to prove people wrong...
i have had a low revving setup for my honda scoopy...it wasnt bad,for a transportation bike, but i had a technigas pipe and it was crap... the krd pipe was slitly higher reving and was much better in top speed and low end... then i tried the a fabrizi pipe(which was high reving) and i tuned my cil to produce more rpms, plus i made up for lost low end power with my clutch and varion being lighter and tighter... it was alright...

my point is that there are much better pipes then a technigas, so dont try to tell me i am wrong...krd, mk, and or mhr is probably best...i dont think yasuni sell pipes for tgb scoots...

i agree technigas pipes are trash and all the other makers have sport performance pipes that are much better and even still a sport block can push a race pipe especially on malossi but for street purposes a sport muffler would be best not technigas though.

i agree technigas pipes are trash and all the other makers have sport performance pipes that are much better
mhr sell a replica pipe...my point is that there are much better pipes then a technigas, so dont try to tell me i am wrong...krd, mk, and or mhr is probably best...i dont think yasuni sell pipes for tgb scoots...

I don't care about your Honda Scoopy with 'the tecnigas pipe' (what tecnigas pipe? There is no TG RS70 for a scoopy.). You shouldn't think, you should know that:

-You can fit Morini type Yasuni exhausts on a TGB.
-The TG RS70 has a better performance than Yasuni R on minarelli (on the Scooter-Attack dyno)
-The Malossi MHR Replica is an extremely low revving (7500rpm) exhaust with sound deadeners in the belly. It doesn't perform. (Also confirmed by dyno test)
-The TG Next isn't meant for use on 70cc kits and wil not perform very well (just like the MHR Replica)

Facts please.

Aidix said:
"I don't care about your Honda Scoopy with 'the tecnigas pipe' "

"Facts please".

im sorry if i dont spend my whole day looking for facts on scooters and different dyno reports... i simple stated what i have found with the tecnigas pipe and what sort of pipes i used on my lower reving setup, so please dont get cocky with your remarks...it isnt needed...if my information wasnt needed then the person who opened the thread will decide to use the information or not....

Back