What is the stock carb. on Piaggio NRG MC3 LC 2004?

spankox

spankox
Hey guys... a couple days ago i bought a Piaggio NRG MC3 LC 2004y. Sport replica.. with orig. sport exhoust.. its run very well.. for stock scoot.... one frend told me that its with stock 17.5 carb ?? is it tru? and... are the exhoust and the carb good for sport 70cc kit? only to buy clutch and vario :??? http://bikepics.com/pictures/892863/ << like mine bike? but mine is blue/gray :D

Advertisement - register to remove this

Original MC3's have a Mikuni or DellOrto 12mm carb.

Only the new (since '05) SRs and Runners should have the 17.5mm in stock.

The original exhaust is crapp - Gianelli Reverse runs good on Pia engines. For 70cc i would suggest the Yasuni R. No point in buying only the clutch and the vario, you will get no significant power gain with these parts - firstly go for a good cylinder, carb and an exhaust.

thanks! i have one Giannelli reverse from SR50R Piaggio engines.. i think to put it on the NRG.. buy a new Polini Sport 70cc cylinder, 17.5carb and Polini Speed vario kit...

Original MC3's have a Mikuni or DellOrto 12mm carb.

Only the new (since '05) SRs and Runners should have the 17.5mm in stock.

The original exhaust is crapp - Gianelli Reverse runs good on Pia engines. For 70cc i would suggest the Yasuni R. No point in buying only the clutch and the vario, you will get no significant power gain with these parts - firstly go for a good cylinder, carb and an exhaust.

hi mate

the older nrg do come with the 17.5mm carbs. becasue i have an nrg.

the gianelli reverse are ok but the yasuni r exhaust is better and the clutch and vario will make a massive differance on the power/speed. you will need these part for a 70cc any ways

bys

what jets and filter to buy?

hi mate

if your going to use your standard car you are going to need a big jet like a 105 that is with the malossi e13 filter.

it would be better for the engine to run a 19 or 21mm carb.

a very fast set up for the road is

malossi mhr rep
malossi vario
malossi belt
malossi delta clutch
malossi rear pully spring
malossi vl14
malossi manifold
19mm or 21mm dellorto card
malossi e13 air filter
yasuni r or c16

p.s you need to buy lots of jet and test, that is were the setup comes into play. you will also need to play with the rear pully springs, roller etc but if you don't get the jetting right (to lean) the cylinder will last two second and blow up. o know what your doing what oil are you going to run the engine on are you going to turn the oil pump up w you put the new cylinder on.
you can't just stick an 70 kit on the nrg and think it will be quick off the line, you need to get every thing working together to get it to perform to is best. een if you only what it for acceleration

BYS

Back