Vargarda depot sweden!

bca_hypermannen

Team [HER]
I Think we need to expand the scooterscene internationally! So i am making this thread! Its one of swedens biggest competitions this year. It takes place on a airfield outside gothenburg!

Vårgårda Custody updated with the date of the August 7!

@ Vårgårda Depot @

Now it's time to present plans for Vårgårda tensile grace 2011th

The date: August 7!
Admission: 100kr
Race Fee + Insurance: 150kr
The gates open 08:00
race starts at 9:00
race ends 16:00
bank is all day
Award 16:15

WHERE?
On Vårgårda airfield

Follow E20 to Vårgårda so it lies on the right side if you come from Gothenburg

The road that goes paralellt the strip is E20
RULES:

Clothing

It is full of clothes with gloves and helmet bicycle helmet is not ok. We recommend also that you are running with boots and back protector, leather suit appreciated!

Bearings and brakes

What is true with stocks is that there shall be no half dodgy steering bearings and wheel bearings. minimum of brakes is that you must have at least one working brake and there will be a disc brake elelr trummbroms, bicycle brake is not ok.

Classes

It is always a big issue in the case of classes, what I thought, huh, if we run under the Stockholm rule elements, though we are adding a named Promodes 70cc

So the classes we have are:

50Veteran
90veteran
50Promod = 50cc switching / scoot
70Promod = 70cc switching / scoot
90Promod = 90cc switching / scoot

Please come with suggestions by the

you look at sixten rule element!

Conditions inside the area are:

Alcohol is prohibited sports and alcohol are not together!
once inside the depot is within walking speed as you drive in
You can come on the night before and camp if you want it so you're there early.

This is not a race it's a speed test.
What? it is not a race? yes, some call it the we will have prices, but for not having to have an ambulance in which it is a speed test
1st 2nd 3rd wins award!
Small update!

The bench is booked and prices have landed!
I have also had email contact with twostroke.se who want to help with sponsorship, among others with more prizes to the finalists. 'll see what more they want to help!

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

U should rather type it in english and then let somebody else translate this. I think its better to read if it were in english then eaten by google translate.

Back