Up and Runing Again!!!

Mexicano said:
den deze: Yeap...your English sucks....hardly I can read it....and before you post an opinion on a post READ the COMPLETE story please.......

I'm using Malossi cylinder and ALL the best stuff available for Air Cooled mina engines!!

maybe you can go liquid :d and whatever you say there is no reason to kill a brand new yasuni c21 exhaust. You can fit a cilinder from an other mark, and I mean not from hebo or something I mean from pia or something like that. Maybe you can give us a movie from your ride. Sow we can see the performance and what you can try to give it better performance. If I gave my opinion its not to get down simply to give you some examples. Sorry for my English I really suck in speaking English I understand almost everything but speaking... I'd rather speak french :banaan:

den deze said:
maybe you can go liquid :d and whatever you say there is no reason to kill a brand new yasuni c21 exhaust. You can fit a cilinder from an other mark, and I mean not from hebo or something I mean from pia or something like that. Maybe you can give us a movie from your ride. Sow we can see the performance and what you can try to give it better performance. If I gave my opinion its not to get down simply to give you some examples. Sorry for my English I really suck in speaking English I understand almost everything but speaking... I'd rather speak french :banaan:

No mate, I dont want to go LC........

Hello Brookespeed!!!

No never before...does it works fine?, how do you do it?, I mean, you can't just grind it on a lathe because the pick-up part, do you know what I mean?

DSC02511b.jpg

I have no idea. A mini atv place in Michigan sells them. supposedly they are about 75% of the stock weight or something that. I think they take some metal off the face and other spots away from the pickup but I've never tried it.

Mexicano said:
Hmmm....I have 2 flywheels laying arround...maybe I can try to make one lighter....it will take some time...will let you know.

It'S very easy to lighten the flywheel, for example here is my 180 cc Piaggio flywheel, you only need a lathe!

18821906.jpg

Browni: What about if you underbid the rest (Red Arrow) with a milling machine?

LightenedFlyweel2.jpg

How many milimiters did you cut off?, Did you really feel a BIG difference?

Mexicano said:
Browni: What about if you underbid the rest (Red Arrow) with a milling machine?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/MomoMexicano/LightenedFlyweel2.jpg

How many milimiters did you cut off?, Did you really feel a BIG difference?

YOu can grind off that band too, but don't touch the mark point. I used only a lathe so I leave that band on the flywheel. However if you remove the band and leave that mark point, the diameter difference will be too big, so you need to balance the felywheel!

Yes you will feel it! The gas reaction will be much more better, so the accelration too!

This heavy 180 cc flywhel lost 200 gr (original was 1230 gr and now it's 1030 gr). I removed 1,5 mm from the face and 2,4 mm from the sides (in diameter it is 4,8 gr smaller).

But this was a big flywheel, so doesn't remove the same from your flywheel, if you have a Yamaha type flywheel (for the 100 cc Aerox, BWS) remove only 1 mm from the face and max 1,7 mm from the sides (1,7x2 in diameter). Or less!

Better you don't machine the diameter of your flywheel with a high revving engine.
Sooner or later the flywheel explodes, and that happens with such a force you don't want to experience.

If you want to do it the right way, buy a inner rotor and match it to your crankshaft. Then you have much more benefit and it's safe.

Joël said:
Better you don't machine the diameter of your flywheel with a high revving engine.
Sooner or later the flywheel explodes, and that happens with such a force you don't want to experience.

If you want to do it the right way, buy a inner rotor and match it to your crankshaft. Then you have much more benefit and it's safe.

If he leave that band on the flywheel, it will be stiff enough!

I used a 70 cc AC EVO Minarelli bike with grinded flywheel without any problem, and I use the 180 cc bike for a quite long time, with no problem! Not only I use this, and I never heard from a damaged flywheel! Sure my race bike has an inner rotor, but if you want to use electric parts it's a good method!

Well I have inner rotor on my bikes, both of them...but was thinking on this mothod of lightening the flywheel and using a cheap variable CDI as an alternative for those who doesn't have a high end engine and don't want to spend the money inner rotors cost (Many folks here in Mexico)

try a hpi with a light ( I dont know the english word for this) spoel or a mvt
And like joel said its very dangerous if your clutch explodes I dont want to be there :d . There is for everything a first time.
The engineers of those engines did think about it and I think they kept it like this for safety

den deze said:
try a hpi with a light ( I dont know the english word for this) spoel or a mvt
And like joel said its very dangerous if your clutch explodes I dont want to be there :d . There is for everything a first time.
The engineers of those engines did think about it and I think they kept it like this for safety

You can easily calculate the static property of a flywheel! The first aspect is the momentum what is good for street bike (standrd engine)! Even a little thinner flywheel will never damage!

wat een bende kakkers zijn mij da als die niet begrijpen da men zo een deksel niet voor niks verstevigt vroeg of laat knalt da gewoon over simpel of da da nu nog niet is gebeurd wilt niet zeggen da da nog niet gaat gebeuren.
Eerst bestonden er auto's en toen kwamen er accidenten er zullen heus wel mensen zijn die hebben gereden met een auto vooraleer ze wisten da het ook wel eens kan foutlopen
Wie wilt die mannen da hier is uitleggen in het Engels want da van mij suckt maar zuh
Wat ze nu doen is levensgevaarlijk

mzl Wouter

den deze said:
wat een bende kakkers zijn mij da als die niet begrijpen da men zo een deksel niet voor niks verstevigt vroeg of laat knalt da gewoon over simpel of da da nu nog niet is gebeurd wilt niet zeggen da da nog niet gaat gebeuren.
Eerst bestonden er auto's en toen kwamen er accidenten er zullen heus wel mensen zijn die hebben gereden met een auto vooraleer ze wisten da het ook wel eens kan foutlopen
Wie wilt die mannen da hier is uitleggen in het Engels want da van mij suckt maar zuh
Wat ze nu doen is levensgevaarlijk

mzl Wouter

Hey man...this is an ENGLISH FORUM!!!!!!!

How much horse power has youre bike got now? With 12250 rpm.

I want two do the same with a 120 cc malossi alu. for a sf. But there are no fast pipes for peugeot so im gone run it with a polini 4 race exhaust.

Nice work by the way

reindert said:
How much horse power has youre bike got now? With 12250 rpm.

I want two do the same with a 120 cc malossi alu. for a sf. But there are no fast pipes for peugeot so im gone run it with a polini 4 race exhaust.

Nice work by the way

I don't know the Hp's..we do not have dynos for scooters in Mexico, but the engine use to be very powerful, now it's gone....I'm building a 110 c.c. now.

On the exhaust side.....I use a modified Yasuni C21, from a Mina engine.

A friend of mine here is using a X-Tech pipe (PM-Tuning) for his Speedfight II and a Malossi Alu cylinder, the scoot is damm fast and powerful, the pipe is a good looking also, part No.PM50 at Sip-Scootershop, it is not cheap but it worth the money.

Back