Up and Runing Again!!!

Mexicano

Mexicano
Today was the day!!!!.....my Triton R4i is runing again, I drove it for some 45 minutes at low-mid throttle and everything seems to be O.K., temperature was a little bit high (90°C) but today is a hot day and my rpm's were less than 8,000 so I'm sure it is normal...

The new Delta Clutch and Malossi bell is in now, there is difference in performance...I can feel it!...no more clutch slip!

A LITTLE BIT GRINDING INSIDE THE COVER WAS NEEDED TO ACCEPT THE BIGGER BELL:
DSC03088.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

THIS IS THE WAY MY BABY LOOKS TODAY:

DSC03095.jpg

DSC03097.jpg

Next modifications are going to be the Yasuni pipe, a Paioli front fork,Brembo caliper and Schwalbe tires.....hope I get all the stuff in 2 weeks...

Later,

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Hey man its good to see your bike running again :)!! I've got a question about your bike!!
My friend has a cpi hussar 50cc and its exactly the same as yours is your engine minarelli?

Cy-Tuning: Yes it is a Minarelli engine, similar to Aerox 100 c.c. but transmision is different from the rest of Aerox....also Ventos from USA and Mexico are different engine sizes.

Last edited:
maniasite: My engine is a modified 125 c.c. Mina engine.....I'm now using a Leo Vince ZX 100 c.c. pipe but soon I will try a Yasuni 30 pipe...old story....

Browni:

Yes it is C21, originally I ordered C30 but you know how confused I am on this pipe issue...then I asked to the scooter-center tech guys and they said C21 would be better for my setup....so...let's try this one, if it doesn't work properly, I will buy the Hebo Manston or the C30...let's see first.

Back