Trekker LC

litlle update.....some winter fun......testing hebo manston replica cyl with mhr team piston....

hebopug01wv8.jpg

hebopug04yq9.jpg

first video.....sound is good but its snowing as you see in video....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGCq3g8_iEo&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - tkr hebo manston replica[/ame]

after some drive with stock hebo replica i put beck my MHR replica tuned cyl,hebo is to low timing for evo 6 pia exaust.....when i have time i'l tuned hebo and try it again.....

photo update,new suspenzion....bitubo zzd shack

tkr101kn9.jpg

tkr102uw7.jpg

tkr103vv5.jpg

Last edited:
thanx......my second engine is finished.......Trekker 77LC.........low cost BigBore setup.......polini iron bored to 50 mm,AW piston,yasuni R exaust,pwk28 karb.....torq power setup for everyday street driving 8)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-Oyn7ZQzc&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - trekker 77 ccm[/ame]

lower forks,brake caliper from sr150.......some probe before fiting plastics....need some cuts to fit

tkrsr05.jpg

lil update......i need to make same front plasticks ,ori dont fit with sr forks

tkr09.jpg

some transmision testing

cnc.jpg

77ccm cyl is hand made......its polini iron cyl 47mm/68 ccm bored to 50mm/77ccm blueprintinted & tuned.......great torq with 77 ccm

current setup :
polini iron 50 mm/77 ccm.... tuned
yasuni r
karb pwk28Keihin....real thing
stage 6 usis
polini evo OR
delta+wingbell
polini sekundar gearing

update.....after some moding on stock trekker exaust i think there is max gain with malossi iron 70 cyl & stock exaust,rpm max is 9000rpm,and with polini +18 % gearing top speed is 107 kmph on GPS

YouTube - Acceleration 04 2008

What did you modified on your stock exhaust?

Very nice project! Not as almost the same Minarelli / piaggio MHR / EVO setups.

I think this is more creative building.

Last edited:
i have "The fastes peugeot scoot in Croatia" :winner: and i'm ready to race with you any time,after that i change my signature in "BT killer" ......

lil update.........Trekker is 1/2 kg lighter now.....cnc ventivar & lightening magnet is 450 g minus on roteting masse on crankshaft.

s6 ventivar vs pug stock.....100g vs 450g
lightening vs stock magnet......650g vs 750g

magnetlight650gan5.jpg

with variable igniton this combo is road killer

Last edited:
i have "The fastes peugeot scoot in Croatia" :winner: and i'm ready to race with you any time,after that i change my signature in "BT killer" ......

LOL:#:#

You can only dream about, and that the fastest Peugeot in Croatia:#

i'm ready to race with you on the race track Grobnik.....

Last edited:
any idiot can race on a straight line...

anyhow, we've seen movies about hac's trekker, black-rider cut the bullshit that you don't have time to setup your scooter, if you have any knowledge or experience on that kind of setup you would be done in a day or two... kiss

any idiot can race on a straight line...

anyhow, we've seen movies about hac's trekker, black-rider cut the bullshit that you don't have time to setup your scooter, if you have any knowledge or experience on that kind of setup you would be done in a day or two... kiss
for Your information,my scooter is completely set up,but i don't have the cdi at the moment and i decided to putt the shorter transsmition,and i don't have time fora all of that because i've been on a surgery and i go to therapy every day for the whole day.and yes,i have lego tunning:p,and i give a damm about trophy tunning by hac and signatures that You have the fastes scooters witch are not so fast as8P
You thin they are,and one more thing,this is not a croatian scooter forum,so don't think that You are going to argue around here...

stok plasticks is finaly fit beck on trekker after some cuting.......plan is paint front weel in black......like someone says "sleeper look"

tkr10.jpg

tkr11.jpg

Back