transmission problem

mdeleon

hi all,

I'm new in your forum, and I'd seen that you have a great deal of knowledge in all sort of technical stuff, so I was wondering if you could help me...

I have a Gilera Runner VXR 200, with only 1200 km, and I'm having a little noise, seems to be in the transmission box, and it sound like a metalic piece. Its a little click, but it only appears when me scoo had reach its operational temperature. If its cold it wont sound. The real problem is not the sound, its that I'm loosing power when this happends. It feels like if I have something stucked on the wheel. Its hard to accelerate, and if I release the throle the bike will stop very fast, without me actioning the stop pad.

I just made its first service, and changed the oils (engine and hub) and the coolant.

Unfortunately I just bought this bike from a friend, so I have not the support of the dealer (aside, here in Mexico, the dealer is not a good source of help...)

Of course, I have fastened every belt that I had found and every knotch, but that had not solved the problem. The oil levels are correct too.

Any idea??

Thanks a lot,

Advertisement - register to remove this

Back