tph TVX replica

typh70mhr

Hello I'm french,I often look your project that I find very nice...(I dream of a project like JOOR but i have no money for instant)
my small config
kit 70 MHR replica tuned
utilitaat polini 4race
mhr RHQ krukas
c4 lagers
tc unit K15 MHR
vario MHR 2000(6*5.4gr)
kevalr belt MHR
carbu 25 DO
pipe MHR 25
kart box
it's all for instant(i would like a italkit rotor intern,a mhr trophée utilitaat and if i have money a 70manston LC)

01.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

it's a project so i have many work details it's just to look at you but I have put the coks speedly=i will put foto when i will have finish the scoot because I have some things that I must painted=you must no look the details because I know that tere is work
02.jpg

03.jpg

I must repolish my carter+amorto
config:
-13 inches nrg wheels+michelin s1(130/60/13)
-guidon STAR BAR
-potence de guidon TVX,fourche Buzzetti
-poignée de gaz tirage rapide DOMINO
-selle du typhoon nouveau model(my typhoon is of 1994)

09.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

Perhaps u can put a scond mirror on it. It wil have a more symetrical look. U can compare it with a man with 1 arm or something

Originally posted by Laurens
Ah that's looking better :)

Are you going to Lelystad?

thank you.I don't knew Lelystad(where it's?)I'm from the north of the France near the belgium.I don't think that my typhoon is good enough to participed at tuning show...moreover it's not at all finshed,there is many work and details...

15.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

I'm going to go out the rubber as i have fixed the box with a mounting foot,i'm going to painted the case because it's very ugly,I must put the double optic BCD,clean the tires...

Originally posted by zidox
nice project, looks pretty nice already, when it'll be finished it will be super

(i like the fluo yellow btw :D)

thank you:I hope you will have right...I have hesitate to put these fotos of my typhoon before of having finished but if i can have councils it's good,I will put some stickers "TVX-RACING" if you know the team?

I had not realize that it's tomorrow:I couldn't go but I hope that some of you will take fotos like habits,
thank you D.J
I someone have fotos of typhoon lc which doesn't extract of this forum or scootertuning(because I have already all see(I'm fan of the storm of JOOR,the MOL's nrg...)you can send it me:typhmhr@hotmail.com

Back