This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

TJT Competition Vario

tellan

Swedish Scootertuner
Hellu, I wonder if there is someone who might have tested the TJT Competition Vario Kit. Im going to get one of theese I think, and then I would like to hear some reviews, if there are any ofcourse.

A friend of mine, who is the owner of the vario says it have naerly exakt the same grades as the MHR 2000 Vario.
So, is there anyone who can say something about it?

/tellan

I have some expereinces with it. I tested the TJT Carrera F1 (the cheaper one) in a Piaggio MC3 engine. It was better than the MHR, it is a very light and very good quality vario! But I don't know the competition one!

Browni said:
I have some expereinces with it. I tested the TJT Carrera F1 (the cheaper one) in a Piaggio MC3 engine. It was better than the MHR, it is a very light and very good quality vario! But I don't know the competition one!

Okay sounds good
This is the more expensive version of it im going to get, just thought it would be fun to have something different.. so I'll hope it will preform well.

But if you have some info or facts about it, please post them

Btw: Im using the Malossi Multivar right now :/

its smooth and precise

if u talking bout the one with the roller bearing for the slider to sit in this is the most friction free clutch i have ever run but i had trouble find a proper lubricant but other then that no complaints other then the rollers flat spot quick as shit