Timing curves for Malossi inner rotor ignition

tiba_karotsu

OVERREV TUNING
hey guys can you post up a timing curve for the malossi inner rotor ignition, a few years ago i think i have seen one posted here but the topic eludes me b'coz there was no english forum back then.

i just need to see how the timing curve looks like so i can make further adjustments, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I figured with all the fast stuff you guys would have a strobe gun.

Or dont you have that ignition now? I dont understand why the companies arent more open with their timing curves like Italakit and PVL.

I figured with all the fast stuff you guys would have a strobe gun.

Or dont you have that ignition now? I dont understand why the companies arent more open with their timing curves like Italakit and PVL.

And HPI also shows his ignition curve for 2-stroke, it'S good!!

It's a pity they don't share me the curve of their pitbike CDI ..

is it that hard to plot with a stobe gun? maybe need a hi speed video camera or a steady hand at the throttle?

If you want to check the curve a simple timing light is perfect for the job. Sure with a camera and an rpm meter you can read the whole curve (if you record the markings and the rpm meter too). If you pause the video at every 500 rpm and see the markings finally you've got the curve. But it's not very entertaining :p

Back