This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Testbank results with S6Racing cilinder--watch out

Sprengmeister

Xtreme SR Tuner
Hi at all,
i want to present here some results of the Stage6Racing cilinder.
Scooter-Attack has tested the cilinder on a Minarelli Scoot in comparism with some exhausts you´ll see further down.

Here the setup:
Stage6 Racing LC
original crankshaft
17,5 dellortho carburateur
and everything else original.
The variomatic and carburateur is matches with the setup. They only want to show, what´s possible with this cilinder.

Exhausts:
Red line: Yasuni C20
Green Line: Metrakit Pro Race 2
Black Line: Kundo F1
Blue Line: Polini EVO 2 LC
Yellow Line: Yasuni C16
the old EVO exhaust was also tested, but the result was more worse than the result with the C16 and newest EVO 2 exhaust.

Watch out
C20 was the best exhaust.

Ciao Carsten

Cya Sprengmeista

Very nice!

Did not suspect that this was possible with stage 6 cilinders. This shows that the name not has to do it. Malossi polini etc.

Erg netjes!

Niet verwacht dat dit mogelijk was met stage 6 cilinder. Dit laat zien dat een naam niet alles hoeft te betekenen. Malossi Polini etc.

Op Piaggio L.C. loopt het ook absoluut niet verkeerd... Wel aardige resultaten, al dacht ik dat de meeste uitlaten toch wat te hoogtoerig waren

Sorry, to lazy to translate @the moment...

ff hoor. i don't really understand the language from the test results but PS means Hp i assume??
and don't you wnat to push up te revs al little bit more for these kind of exhausts? a C20 likes al lot of revs and most likely gives more power with it. till a certain hight off course..

PS = Pferden Stärkte ofzo 8P

Het is iig PK's ja. (of HP zoals je wilt)

Gekkenhuis.. 17.5mm, originele krukas, etc? Kan me wel iets bij voorstellen wat deze cilinder max tuned op een vette setup doet. 8P