Technigas RS70 vs RS-II?

Advertisement - register to remove this

bump....

I want to know too, only report I heard is that the chamber has been redisgned to handle more RPM's. I have a kymco S9 and there aren't many options so I hope it's a decent pipe.

I'd like to know too. There has been discussion on this topic on apriliaforums, but not
much. The talking has been in the Ditech section. From a couple members there, they
say its much better than the previous RS. From what I can tell, it sounds like
one of the best pipes you can get for a ditech. Not sure about the KS9
though. Ditechs rev at ~10.5k MAX.

The kymco should rev around 10K-12K........ I guess depending on this pipe. I plan to check inside the pipe at the flange, noticed my "next r" version is pretty sloppy. I plan to take a dremel to it soon and see how much better it breaths. I shaved about 2mm of a 5mm carbon ring around my gasket and that gave me a noticeable higher rpm. I will shave a little more........ shave the inside of the pipe, in the flange on the current to see how much better it flows. There are lot of small blockages currently.

I am wondering about the crank though, I've read it's good up to 10K or more, I have 6400km on it now... wonder if that pipe with a airsal aluminum 1 ring 73ccn barrel matched with a 19mm arreche carb will crash my crankshaft.

That would both suck and be a impressive display of power at the same time :D

The kymco should rev around 10K-12K........ I guess depending on this pipe. I plan to check inside the pipe at the flange, noticed my "next r" version is pretty sloppy. I plan to take a dremel to it soon and see how much better it breaths. I shaved about 2mm of a 5mm carbon ring around my gasket and that gave me a noticeable higher rpm. I will shave a little more........ shave the inside of the pipe, in the flange on the current to see how much better it flows. There are lot of small blockages currently.

I am wondering about the crank though, I've read it's good up to 10K or more, I have 6400km on it now... wonder if that pipe with a airsal aluminum 1 ring 73ccn barrel matched with a 19mm arreche carb will crash my crankshaft.

That would both suck and be a impressive display of power at the same time :D

The crank in the l/c Super 9 kicks ass. Several guys I know of have put Metrakit Pro-Race II kits (adapted Minarelli kits) and pipes on their s9's and they run fine.

scootertrog

Back