Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

Yess, But the bike is not to high i made it that way. Its my design. But the guy with bad taste mabi think soo. HEHEHHEHE

NObody will doubt your bike is sick as ass !!! I mean , its one of the most awesome sliders I have seen and in my favo+ top3 of showbikes I have seen but there are a few out there that won't like it one bit ... and he's one of em ...

And at first I also was thinking the same as him but then again , if you look at the bike as a whole ... his high ass suits him more then everyone else ...

alas a very good job pimp and I hope when I get to start one ... it would be half as good as yours

Lets just stick with personal opinion shall we :p

NObody will doubt your bike is sick as ass !!! I mean , its one of the most awesome sliders I have seen and in my favo+ top3 of showbikes I have seen but there are a few out there that won't like it one bit ... and he's one of em ...

And at first I also was thinking the same as him but then again , if you look at the bike as a whole ... his high ass suits him more then everyone else ...

alas a very good job pimp and I hope when I get to start one ... it would be half as good as yours

Hehe yes i know:) Thank you(L)

and comments like that should not be posted!

awesome machine!

a3aan

Haha It's a swedish man that i have told to not comment or say anything to me cause i don't want he's opinions or anything from him.

He have problem with something i don't really know;D hehe.

Thanks for comment:love:

Back