Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

I have been waiting for this all this time :O ... !!!!
Nice rim modification , really really smooth and you must be one hell of a welder because i can't see any traces of you welding it together :O

I have been waiting for this all this time :O ... !!!!
Nice rim modification , really really smooth and you must be one hell of a welder because i can't see any traces of you welding it together :O

Haha i have more pics, Them will come up soon. I have not welded the rim, Not nessesary:) I am a okeey welder but not that nice;). IT is the powder coating that filled up all the gaps, It was gaps around 0,2-0,1 so the powder paint was no problem to fill the gaps up.

Realy nice work on that rims and fork:W:~

If you didn't weld the adaptor for the second brake to your rim , what's it going to make it holds its place when you start braking ?

3 bolts across the rim to the other side who also hold the other brakedisc. I drilled 3 hole with a bigger size so i know it is going to take the brakeings POWWER....

ps excuse my english;D.

Varför svetsa du inte en vfog istället? och slipade till de?
Kände att jag inte hade lust typ;D orkade inte. den enda som kan hända är att pulverlacken spricker i kanten, annars kommer det hålla till 100%:)

Det är dessutom inte många som svetsar i sånhär legering, samt så kanske det inte hade blivit lika bra som det är nu, det ser JÄVLIGT bra ut nu så jag låter det vara:).

Kände att jag inte hade lust typ;D orkade inte. den enda som kan hända är att pulverlacken spricker i kanten, annars kommer det hålla till 100%:)

Det är dessutom inte många som svetsar i sånhär legering, samt så kanske det inte hade blivit lika bra som det är nu, det ser JÄVLIGT bra ut nu så jag låter det vara:).

Ser riktigt fint ut. Gillar hur du har gjort med gaffelbenen också. inte sett de innan.

Blir det något gbg meet för dig?

Ser riktigt fint ut. Gillar hur du har gjort med gaffelbenen också. inte sett de innan.

Blir det något gbg meet för dig?

Tack=) Jooo jag gillade inte att ena sidan såg anurlunda ut, så var tvungen hitta på något.=)

Gbg blire inte, men frihamnen Och kaaaaaaanske möjligtvis Dhs dock tveksamt.

It has been a while hasn't it ?
I love the way the sheet shapes around your bike so I have high bopes for it :D

Then whe'll find out about the mysterious hole

Loving the ignition pictures and I can't wait until you reveal your bike

It has been a while hasn't it ?
I love the way the sheet shapes around your bike so I have high bopes for it :D

Then whe'll find out about the mysterious hole

Loving the ignition pictures and I can't wait until you reveal your bike

Hihi thanx man. Pics will come in 6 days maximum.

Back