Stuck gear ratio motor

rvraven28

I have a stuck gear ratio . It’s automatic transmission. Start well and I will only run into problems at high rpm. The scooter have 7 gears. 1st gear works, 2nd gear works 3 gear nothing, 4 th gear works and so does 5th. 6th and 7th don’t. I am having a high rpm, no overdrive. Anyone have any clue. I only changed the clutch spring to a one with more tension. Since then am having engine braking going downhill when applying throttle and it’s scary. This is a Forza z abs mf10 2008 model

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

''and give some more info about your brand and model of the scooter''
Post automatically merged:

I only changed the clutch spring to a one with more tension. Since then am having engine braking going downhill when applying throttle and it’s scary
Maybe you should change it back to the old springs

This happen only after the bike was in the workshop for a month..The f code came on with 5 blinks. First was 2 long blinks then 5 blinks then 5 blinks then 5 blinks

Springs don’t affect overdrive so it’s not the springs. The bike reaches its max at 4th gear that rides at 80 km/h. Anymore the rpm will go to red zone

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the advice. The bike is fixed. I would have known till the bike was opened up. The front pulley didn’t open all the way up. So got the error code gear ratio stuck indeed it was. Wiring looked abit bad at the connector. Redo the wiring and it opens all the way. All the while I was some major issue. It was a small problem actually

Back