Streetmagic Bracket for minarelli: measurements

Advertisement - register to remove this

The sub in the drawing is too weak. The struts to the engine are too long and can twist too easy. The result of this could be, that your "ears" of your enginecase break.

knuckle said:
The sub in the drawing is too weak. The struts to the engine are too long and can twist too easy. The result of this could be, that your "ears" of your enginecase break.

Now that is som STRAIGT bullshit! I used a 10ton press to bend them, no fucking way the till bend!

its a 20x100mm piece of steel.. it WONT break easy!

cool, i will get my friend to make me the first design as it seems to be good enough.
Can you get the vertical type manifolds off scootercenter.com because i can;'t find them, also is there anywhere else i can get one.
Thanks for the help
Adam

Biohazard-[SF]- said:
Now that is som STRAIGT bullshit! I used a 10ton press to bend them, no fucking way the till bend!

its a 20x100mm piece of steel.. it WONT break easy!

Did i say that they will break?
I say it's too weak. They will bend and twist easy. It isn't stiff enough.
The "ears" on the enginecases are ridgid and stiff. When you mount it to something that isn't, what will happen?
Right, that's what i said, the "ears" will break

ps, it does't say much about the steel when you use a 10ton press, you use what you got. A 20x10mm steel can be bend by hand.

knuckle said:
Did i say that they will break?
I say it's too weak. They will bend and twist easy. It isn't stiff enough.
The "ears" on the enginecases are ridgid and stiff. When you mount it to something that isn't, what will happen?
Right, that's what i said, the "ears" will break

ps, it does't say much about the steel when you use a 10ton press, you use what you got. A 20x10mm steel can be bend by hand.

I wont to see you bend this! I really do! I just ven over to measure them, its a 10mmx30mm piece og steel, i really badly want to se u bend its by hand...!

I already think that you won't believe it.
You put your iron in a workbench, you slide a pipe over your material and push or pull.
voila, the bend is made
If you want a precision bend, you can use a "tarzan". It's not a dildo, but a device you can bend anything you want. From 0.5mm till 25mm thick
I bend my footpegs with this and they are made of 12mm thick and 100mm width. The bend is made is also made accross. And this all by hand.

How do get the old streetmagic bracket out of the frame as mine seems to be stuck, including the long bolt that goes through it.

Will a suzuki katana bracket fit as they seem to be exacly the same as the ssm's bracket and will i be able to have the manifold coming through.

Thanks
Adam

I got the bracket out of the frame and tryed the katana bracket and it fits well.

Does any one know where i can get a manifold that will come out the back towards the wheel like the other magic lc's. I've had a look at scootercenter.com and some others and can't seem to find one.

Back