street magic by drug

i am seeing tuning like i've never seen before!!
really respect the way you take your time to get it 100% perfect..
doe you have any idea of how many Hp you want to get or how much it would be able to give?
closely following this project ;)

greetz Ken

404: file not found ....
The page you have requested no longer exists.
This may be for a number of reasons :
* The file may have been moved or deleted by user
* The file may have been deleted for abuses
* You may have followed a link from another web site which contains an incorrect or out of date URL (Web page address)
* You may have typed an incorrect URL into your browser
* There may be an error on the site
If you think there is an error, please let us know by sending an e-mail to problems@activefreehost.com
Please quote this information :
Referring page : http://domain1.com/referer_page.html
Requested page : http://domain2.com/target_page.html

Drug: What can we say, great work still, the engine is looking great, people have said it and ill say it again, you take such time, care & detail over your engines, great work.

Last edited:
Drug: What can we say, great work still, the engine is looking great, people have said it and ill say it again, you take such time, care & detail over your engines, great work.

And what the...?? Does this look like the right area to advertise an album? Or investments? This is someones project page that they have taken time to build up and people just spamming with off topic things? Why not post in another area, Not on someones project page? Common....

thank you, I think that the streetmagic will be finished in less than 2 months I would put the vidéos and all the photographs on the forum

I am sorry not to answer the questions but the translation is thus hurt I do not include/understand the questions is what you want that I put my project in the pages of the Dutch project?

I am sorry not to answer the questions but the translation is thus hurt I do not include/understand the questions is what you want that I put my project in the pages of the Dutch project?

Sorry Drug, There was some spam posted here in your thread, But it must of been deleted before you read it, I was posting to them, I will now edit last post.. Sorry for the mis-understanding. =)

vilo%20monte%20dans%20demi%20carter.JPG

carters%20street%20asembles%201.JPG

carters%20street%20asembles%202.JPG

carters%20street%20asembles%20avec%20cylindre%202.JPG

carters%20street%20asembles%20avec%20cylindre%203.JPG

carters%20street%20asembles%20avec%20cylindre%201.JPG

vis%20pour%20serrage%20carter.JPG

very nice project, i have followed this from the beginning and every time you make some very nice progress on the street.

good luck:W

(sorry voor slecht eng:X)

grt jordi

I thus have measurement the diagrams (with a lamp and a disc of the 285 mm for best measures and not with a hold) it is necessary that I remove 0,5 mm catches my hold because I am too high

Back