street magic by drug

drug

the street as I had
street%20magic%201.jpg

street%20magic%202.jpg

a new project in preparation, after having very sold my 103 scoot I attack myself has a suzuki street magic that I echangé against the 2 rims of my 103 scoot the street has completely put ete has naked to be allegé and prepare this time Ci I will keep it and make full with video it is promised I start with the photographs of cartersque I go preparer and to modify because everyone it is that there is no part for suzuki thus of gross modif will be made 1 era modif adaptation of a vilo of booster rocket in the casings thus correction complete of the site of the joint spy, the bearings and the diameter of the passage of the vilo in the casings and modif of the pins for the adaptation of a cylinder of piaggio here the photograph of the casings and vilo before modif (they will be made this week)
carter%20interieur.jpg

goujons%20carter.jpg

trou%20pompe%20a%20huile%20carter.jpg

carter%20spy%20vario.jpg

carter%20spy%20allumage.jpg

masse%20vilo%20booster%20et%20street.jpg

vilo%20spy%20vario.jpg

vilo%20booster%20et%20street.jpg

vilo%20spy%20allumage.jpg

the adaptation of the vilo is finished increase in the diameter of the housing of the joint spy in diameter 30 instead of 27 to be able to put the joint spy (30x20x6) which goes on the vilo
carter%20spy%20allumage%20fini.jpg

increase in the diameter of the interior casing of 1 mm to make pass the vilo

carter%20diametre%20augmente.jpg

reduction in the faces of the interior casing of 1,5 mm to make pass the vilo

carter%20epaisseur%20diminuee.jpg

a ring has ete sealed on the vilo to be able to put the bearing prevu origin in 55x30x13
bague%20vilo%20montee.jpg

realization of a ring house which will be enmanché, stuck and resiné in the casing dimensions lighting to be able to put a joint spy which goes with the vilo bus on the street it is decale because of the housing of pump oil
carter%20spy%20vario%20avec%20bague.jpg

after the definitif assembly Ca will give about Ca
carter%20spy%20vario%20bague%20montee.jpg

part house for removes the hole of pump oil
piece%20pompe%20a%20huile%202.jpg

piece%20pompe%20a%20huile%201.jpg

pin of the casing decale to put a cylinder of piaggio
goujons%20carter%20fini.jpg

remain more than has all preparer the casings so that they are finished

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

you're just the king in changing and modifying things +ralf+
I defenitly think your gonna make something good out of this engine

good luck,

-Sven

Last edited:
I think drug always choose the harder path! BUt it's not problem! :)

But if he choose a Morini racing crankshaft he can adapt it for the Street magic with little modification, or buy another engine, but it's too simple method!

drug do you use air cooled cylinder??

new photograph, I made parts house to be able to lower the fork of 65 mm to decrease the height of the street

the steel tube of origin was cut in 2 pieces (1 of 65 mm and 1 of 50 mm), the piece of 65 mm was removed and replaced by a cylindrical part of 65 mm placed in bottom to compensate parts

pieces%20diminution%20fourche.jpg

stages of the modification
etapes%20diminution%20fourche.jpg

it is good the lowering of the fork is finished, result: - 65 mm now it remains me to lower the back while mounting a shock absorber of 265 mm instead of 315 mm of origin then to improve the beam so that the engine is right to see tilted
apercu%20street%20fourche%20diminuee.jpg

just the fork
apercu%20fourche%20diminuee.jpg
[/QUOTE]

outline of the street with the shock absorber of booster rocket
apercu%20street%20amortisseur.jpg

apercu%20street%20amortisseur%20booster.jpg

the engine becomes a little too tilted to the bottom thus it will be necessary that I modify the beam so that the engine is upwards tilted
apercu%20balancier%20amortisseur%20booster.jpg

my pot will be a pot mhr TEAM 2 of piaggio (it will be necessary that I remake it but good it is not serious)
pot%20team%201%20et%202.jpg

the configue will be :

pot mhr team 2
kit mhr team 7 T de piaggio
vilbrequin RHQ of booster
lighting malossi
carbu 24 mukini
VL14
overrang malossi
delta clutch.....

Back