Still waiting on new Polini Ignition......

Ndog1

Mechanical Advisor
Its been a month now....the ignition is so new its just taking a while.

I am so excited to get this SR done. I ended up having to order the SRT8 angel eyes headlight because the stock headlight was too deep and was hitting where I want to mount the much bigger cr450 radiator I have. I ordered the LED rear lights too with the integrated orange LED turns in the brakes....pretty cool.

I rematched my cases and got much more out of them...I mean they are spot on to the evo 2 gasket...prob took 40% more out...gonna be much better flow.

I am working on matching up the C21 exhaust flange with the evo oval ex port shape and am getting that spot on too. I ground the inside of the Yasuni flange and also the evo ex exit so they match somewhere in between a circle and oval...but the transition is good.

Also with the cooling, I was able to set squish back down to .45-.5mm which will be great...lots more thump.

With the ignition, better matching, squish,cooling and level carb setup....the scoot should run much better and be easier to tune. It should also be quieter(intake inside bodywork) and I can actually ride it around town now! haha

If anyone is interested in MHR piaggio manifolds, kiesler wedges or subframes I have 2 or 3 sets from my old racers....on ebay now but PM me if you want one.

Ndog1

Advertisement - register to remove this

Yeah I have seen those...I pretty much did the same thing on my own with a dremmel.

If it was cheaper and in the States I would have ordered but I like blending stuff so...

Still have race stuff everyone...PM me if you want.

Back