Sterio under seat

Powellyboi

Hey all, need some help asap.

I have a cd player and some speakers that I want to put under my aerox seat, I have a prob tho the cd player is a 12v and my battery is 6v. How do people get around this as I cant find 6v cd players?

Please help

Cheers

Chris

Advertisement - register to remove this

Wow yes! it is 12v :D:D:D had 6 filler slots in the top so im guessing its 12 :D

Cheers for that guys ill post some pics when i got it all sorted :D

Powellyboi said:
Wow yes! it is 12v :D:D:D had 6 filler slots in the top so im guessing its 12 :D

Cheers for that guys ill post some pics when i got it all sorted :D

A) why woud the top up or "filler slots" in the top make any difference, is this what you mean, the top up holes?

B) wrong forum, should of posted in english scooter tuning section :)

Usually 6V battery has only 3 2V cells and 12V have 6 2V cells so they make 12V total.
Please look at VW Bettle original batteries they have 3 cells and are 6Volts.
And yes, Aerox 2005 has 12V battery so you can conect your CD playes directly to it.

Cruz_e_Silva said:
Usually 6V battery has only 3 2V cells and 12V have 6 2V cells so they make 12V total.
Please look at VW Bettle original batteries they have 3 cells and are 6Volts.
And yes, Aerox 2005 has 12V battery so you can conect your CD playes directly to it.
And hope it doesnt blow the bastad up, what a shame that would be.. I dont mean to be stupid, but wtf is the point in a sterio in a scooter? On a goldwing its acceptable, but not on a scooter! Scooters are ment for tuning!

I personaly don't give a damn for audio in a scooter but some people like.
But what is asked here is the diference between a 6V batery and a 12V batery. I think that is understood...

Back