oko 21
c16
stage six clutch
mhr vario.
hebo high compression crank
stage six airfilter
stage six bearings

dont know if i forgot something :p

the engine casings will be tuned for better flow, and the cilinder we are open to suggestions, what can we do? larger port area? somethin to the piston?

my question is how will this perform set up nicely?
how many bhp roughly just an average will i get?
and wil i be able to make it power wheely?
how is it compared to a top performance trophy?

sorry for the long post :p

Advertisement - register to remove this

why not use the PHBG 21mm ? it fits in a std manifold and you can use the std airbox ..

further if you want to tune the scooter , then why not buy a Stage6 Racing insteadt of a Pro? then you won't have to tune a Pro ;)

im quite sure he will buy thr stage six racing, but for now i want it to go as good as possible..with out alot of maintainment of a mid-race setup.. as he drives alot everyday.

cause it has not much use for a cilinder like this , if he wants to use it every day you better leave these cilinders std , I don't understand why always everething has to be modifeid while standaard kits like this in combination with the right parts will run very nice..

grinding and cutting is not neccesary , and often it runs even less then std fitted with the right parts and well adjusted (vario,carburation)

i think you misunderstood me, were just going to do the minor tuning, nothing really on the cilinder, but on the casings we can better the flow no? it has to be better...

OMG , you really WANT to change just something , doesnt matter if it works ....
do you get horny off the word tuning or something???

why even change ANYthing???

there is no thing as slighty tuned ,only to tune or not to tune...

HP's can NOT be said , one can get 6 hp's out of such a setup but someone else can score 20 hp's maybe..

why do you even ask quistions here (witch makes me think that you do not know much about scooters) but you do wonna do your own tuning 8P

if you know it so well , then why do you even bother to ask here :?

just to answer the power wheelie question have the came kit with a 21mm PHBG wit airfilter nd normal crank yasuni R and it LOVES to power wheelie just hittin the throttle sends the front wheel flyin!! you can also change the rollers for when you wish it to come up mines setup at da mo to be at round 15mph looks great!! lol

MELF, no i dont know how to tune,just trying to learn from the more experienced/ it is not me thats going to tune the cilinder

you need to take a chill pill man, seriously

hope you get your stress problem sorted ;)

i do not have stress problems , but I hate it when people do not listen , and you do not listen...

i never change stuff for road use , because it has no use , if you only build the right setup the right way you do not need to grind or do anything like that, just make sure you got everything right and you setup will do very nice...

very simple...

agreed Melf is right, for a road setup just leave the parts alone
this kit is already very powerful and doesnt need some guy attacking it with a metal file

i really would advice just plug and play and work on the rollers/jetting

Aloha, isn't the stage six sport pro a "sports cylinder"? Seems like the Yas 16 may be a bit too high revving.....better a Yas R? frank

the exhaust itself does not give you a particular RPM , it is the whole setup together ;)

the c-16 will run very good on this cilinder , but perhaps a other exhaust might perform better...

the exhaust itself does not give you a particular RPM , it is the whole setup together ;)

the c-16 will run very good on this cilinder , but perhaps a other exhaust might perform better...

Aloha, it may work OK on this cylinder, BUT THE EXHAUST has a tuned length and does make or wants to make a certain rpm. But U R correct, the whole setup together does the job. You need to match the cylinder port duration with pipe length. The pipe lastly brings it all together. frank

Back