STAGE 6 RACING cylinder

Tom91

hey
dose eney 1 no what the max hp u can get out of the stage 6 racing cylinde?r and what would be the best crankshaft to use. would be creatful if eney 1 could get back to me Tom

Advertisement - register to remove this

Tom, use some interpuction and proper english spelling. Makes it easier to read.

Stock Stage6 Racing will do around 16~17 HP stock. Tuned they push over 19~20 hp. PowerOne/Doppler crank will do fine!

is racing 12 pin ? what difference is between 10 pin and 12 pin? how can i be sure its 12 or 10 when i order online?im planning to get it on scooter-attack. sorry for my bad english

When you order, you must select the 12pin version, they have differente references. In SA, you can find the pin measure in the article name/title.

but is it made 10 pin too? what difference is with 12 and 10 pin? can i change the piston somehow form 12 to 10? or can i port/drill or whatever my crank to make it 10->12 ?

10 or 12 is the conrod bearing inner size, you can't change nothing. If you have a crankshaft with 12mm rod bearing inner size, you must buy stage6 racing 12, because the 12 version piston is different ( pin has 12mm instead of 10). If your crankshaft is 10mm, i must buy s6r 10 version, or buy another crank, because 10mm bearing with such rotation there's no a good idea...

Because too many rpm exerts more force on 10mm then 12mm because the less area, and it has more movement then 12mm. I'm note quite shore if my answer is correct, i read about that somewhere a long time ago..

hey guys i have a prob.. i cant find racing 12 pin for minarelli ac anywheere.. i asked some people who order form other sites and they told me they dont have it :(

Back