stage 6 racing cylinder running problem

Tom91

hey

if eney 1 could help me with my bike because im unsure what to do as its not running probley.that would be great.

The problem i am having is there seems to be no power as such when i first set off it seems to pull and wants to go but as soon as it starts to move the power just dies and the engine sound diffrent like its struggling to relise the power i dont no how to describe the sound if you get me lol

so if eney 1 could get back 2 me and tell me were i have gone wrong or what to do to fix it that would be grat thanks. Tom

Advertisement - register to remove this

Try a stiffer contra spring, that may help. If it ain't help, try lighter rollers.

hey

i have the malossi purple contra spring and 3.4g rollers so i carnt c it being that but if u have eney more info or eney 1 els dose that would be great thanks Tom

Your clutch is properly set? your belt isn't damage or with to much use?

well i have got the standed clutch with the yellow malossi springs at the moment but was goin to get 1 when i have the bike workin properly and the belt i have used for quit a while now but i have a new 1 neeed to put it on but i dont think the belt is that bad i dont think it would cause what the bike is running like. if you could get back 2 me that would be great thsnks tom

Back