STAGE 6 FORKS

for EVERYONE.

the FIRST SHOP WHICH will ever have stage6 parts FIRST in stock is SCOOTERATTACK.COM
SA owns stage6 but produces them in italy in corporation with other firms.the owner sits in SA.
the forks are already a long time avaible,but not official in the net shop.for all who want to order the forks,they can find it in the SA shop

S6-1450501/RO

in grey
S6-1450501/SG

these are the codes.the thing is,that certain ppl get the forks b4 others.they get the codes b4 all other and can preorder them.nice advange.
i mean there is already store who sell the new malossi 13mm crank together with the big bore 86,5ccm..but its officially not for sale.
its just a question of connections.

peace

PS:i do know the boss of the SA shop and having a nice discount etc. for my racing i m doing in spain hopefully this year XD. i do know a few things more and b4 than others XD but secret is secret...
one advice i wanna give u guys.for all who are thinking about getting an new cyl like mhr team2-2fast they should wait till summer(or b4) for the new stage r/T cyl.just an advice XD

You're not the one that knows Toni... eheh
And the new stage6 cylinders will be powerfull enough to chalenge mhr team's, but dunno if they are powerfull enough to beat 2fast's or TCR's ( the apprentices can't beat the masters :p)

BTW i allready have a stage6 fork too. ;)

imag081pu3.jpg

By eatmydust, shot with N93 at 2008-01-25

cheers

Last edited:
Lucky you GUYS! Nice Fork and Everything!

Can somebody answer my question please.... Can it fit to Beta Ark??? if not is it easy to modify???

men, those things are fucking ugly, looks like cheap crap with al sorts of tralalalalal on it.

I hope they perform crap to lol, or atleast not better than the Malossi f32s!

huh have you got them in black EATMYDUST?

Nop, it's grey with some kinda of purple effect, looks awesome and works very well too.

Sandor, that's all because you don't have one's? Shame on you.

trueOverrev: This forks are just plug and play on the aerox "T" with 30mm forks (after year 98 i think). I presume that Tiba have an aerox, you can talk to him and take some measures.;)

cheers

Hey mate.. Everyone know SA it's the best shop in Europe and I really admire them.. But do you get anyprofit for making advertising?

Because it's the second time on topics i post, that you go after me saiying SA are the only ones that sell this things..

In my shop i'm selling already the forks and the Malossi Big Bore and I didn't get them from SA...

Really admire them and don't have any problem with saying that... but do you have any problem me saying my company has them too?

Cheers

first of all,i didnt say SA is the only one SHOP.and i m not doing any publicity for SA,i m just saying that SA has is too.
peace

first of all,i didnt say SA is the only one SHOP.and i m not doing any publicity for SA,i m just saying that SA has is too.
peace

That ok Mate.. Cheers.. I was just wondering why so many percistance on two topics that I say I sell them you come to say Sa are the ones who sell them..

But it's all Fine.

As you guys can see EMD got his Forks in gray.. He got from another company in Portugal.

Mine and polishop were proudly the first to have them in Portugal.

Hope with this, scooters in PORTUGAL can show their value how much the owners want to show.

Cheers EMD.. u 2 guys*D

You're not the one that knows Toni... eheh
And the new stage6 cylinders will be powerfull enough to chalenge mhr team's, but dunno if they are powerfull enough to beat 2fast's or TCR's ( the apprentices can't beat the masters :p)

BTW i allready have a stage6 fork too. ;)

By eatmydust, shot with N93 at 2008-01-25

cheers

hi mate

i think the new stage 6 cylinder will just about keep up with the tcr and 2f4r on power

stage 6 are getting help from tcr with the design (port timmings)

the last i here is that that there is only going to be one cylinder to fit both mina and pia, but that was just testing

Cheers BYS 08

Back