STAGE 6 FORKS

BOOST YA SCOOT

Does any one have the code for the stage 6 racing forks

here is some pictures of them

image_11952236451.jpg

img0075uf8.jpg

cheers BYS '07'

Advertisement - register to remove this

@BOOST Thanks for the INFOS mate, BTW do you know if that FORK will fit to BETA ARK K SERIES??? That will look BRILLIANT on my BETA if ever....

@BOOST Thanks for the INFOS mate, BTW do you know if that FORK will fit to BETA ARK K SERIES??? That will look BRILLIANT on my BETA if ever....

Hi mate

i am not sure what scooter they are going to make them for. i would think they would make them for aeroxs frist and then over scooters like the beta ark

you may need to adaped them to fit you beta

Cheers BYS '07'

Since you only get the legs and not a complete fork, the legs need to be 30mm diameter in order to fit an aerox fork.
I don't think the slider/booster/zuma has 30mm connection.
I'm unsure about the ark, but could be less than 30mm.
Regards

If it's less then 30mm there is no problem at all. You can just make the holes for the legs bigger. (Not by hand... It must me 100% straight in order drive normally)

Here is a picture of F32s legs in an SR fork. (kroonstuk)

7x0bur7.jpg

The F32s legs are also bigger then the holes in my fork. Cost me 25 euro's to make the holes bigger with a diamant drill.

Since you only get the legs and not a complete fork, the legs need to be 30mm diameter in order to fit an aerox fork.
I don't think the slider/booster/zuma has 30mm connection.
I'm unsure about the ark, but could be less than 30mm.
Regards

Hi mate

thank you for the info

i do not now what the diameter of the legs will be

all i now is that i have seen a stage 6 aerox at SA with the stage 6 legs in them so i just think they are making them for aerox

i am hoping they make them for other scooters

Cheers BYS '07'

If it's less then 30mm there is no problem at all. You can just make the holes for the legs bigger. (Not by hand... It must me 100% straight in order drive normally)

Here is a picture of F32s legs in an SR fork. (kroonstuk)

7x0bur7.jpg

The F32s legs are also bigger then the holes in my fork. Cost me 25 euro's to make the holes bigger with a diamant drill.

Hi mater

very nice looking scooter have you got a project page for it

you are right about drilling the hole bigger that is what i mean by adapting.

plus if the holes are to bigger you van get a sleeve welded in the place to make it smaller

Cheers BYS '07'

P.s.- have you got any more pix of the brake top/pots. and what bike are they off

stock aerox fork just fits bw's/slider/booster fine, so with some custom spacers I don't see what should be the problem??
My sister has a BW's and I changed her forklegs to aerox because I prefer them and it worked out just fine.

Back