SR RACING RELPICA EVO2 install

Ndog1

Mechanical Advisor
Whats up dudes? I just joined the forums and want to let you guys help me out with my biggest install yet. I have 2 Yamaha Zumas and an Aprilia SR50 carb. I have had all the kits TP, Malossi, Polini at all different setups but have just recently decided to go full race with all new EVO 2 stuff. I have started with the Aprilia and am just about done but have had second thoughts on my kiesler subframe brackets. They are very long and I have been fabricating a riser for my TP adjustable shock. Looks like it is about 2.5 inches. Just when I was ready to go, my friend Rydah convinced me that I will miss being able to do wheelies and should put my wheelbase back to normal.

Advertisement - register to remove this

So, my problem is that I have a brand new 28mm PWK on the thing turned back with a kiesler wig and Malossi Piaggio intake. Is there anyway to keep the 28mm on a SR50 with the stock wheelbase? Also, if I got a XSH subframe or similar setup, what is the biggest carb that would fit without chopping up my seatbox?

I matched my cases and knived the transfers on the LC EVO 2 cylinder. I am running a Yasuni C21 exhaust and 12mm EVO crank. If I end up bringing my wheelbase in and going down on carbs, what size would be the best for my setup?

you will want to open your seat area so you can have your carb in there to help cut down on the noise. my friend did that with his jog with a c30 pipe and his bike is really quiet for what his set up is.

Back