Speedfight 2 (Don't get variator?)

Ricks

Hello, I have been told that variator is the best thing to get as a first part for tuning a moped.. Then I said I owned a Speedfight 2 and then they said No Speedfight 2 has got a good enough Variator already, only get one if it is wearing out.

So first are they correct? and secondly if speedfights have a good enough variator then what should I get? Exhaust? Leo Vince TT?

And also, the steal cover that is over the clutch, variator has a flattened bolt/pin so nobody can get in there and I guess it will have to be drilled out.:|

Rick

Advertisement - register to remove this

Its true that a Speedfight2 already has a good variator. And the best thing you can buy is an exhaust. A LeoVince TT is a funny exhaust but it dont have much power. But it is an exhaust that will last long. So that is your choice.

Its true that a Speedfight2 already has a good variator. And the best thing you can buy is an exhaust. A LeoVince TT is a funny exhaust but it dont have much power. But it is an exhaust that will last long. So that is your choice.
What about a Leo Vince ZX?
The one up from TT. Is it worth the extra £40?

I'm back but they did not have Leovince in stock so they ordered a Giannelli “Reverse” instead.

Any comments on the Giannelli “Reverse”?

Last edited:
ik have a gianelli next on mij speedfight 2 and a bigger feul thing in mij carbu (0,70mm) and i have a top of 90km/h
its also better to get of that pipe of your airbox, your acceleration is better and you drive more km's on a tank
Gianelli Next 66 euro

hi i have just bought a speedfight 2 100cc but it feels alot quicker and i noticed it has a malossi sticker and sum 1 pilled of the 120 nect to it so could nay one tell me if this will b ereliable

Back