Something wrong here..

joewright91

Just put my 110 jet into my scoot and it maxed out at 49 mph !!!. My mods are as follows....

Polini 70cc kit.
Topgear Gear kit.
Malossi Filter.
Lighter Rollers.
Leo vince 's' exhaust.

Any idea what it could be, i went down a hill and got 50 and it didnt sound too happy. Thanks

Edit - Just to add, i could get 49mph on the standard 50cc cylinder so there is deffinately wrong.

Advertisement - register to remove this

check for restrictors

joewright91 said:
Just put my 110 jet into my scoot and it maxed out at 49 mph !!!. My mods are as follows....

Does it get to 49 mph quicker if so u might have restrictors in your bike to keep it from exceeding 49 mph like cde, spacer in front clutch etc find out if there r any restrictions or anything like that then u can say uve got major problems

Rwade said:
joewright91 said:

Does it get to 49 mph quicker if so u might have restrictors in your bike to keep it from exceeding 49 mph like cde, spacer in front clutch etc find out if there r any restrictions or anything like that then u can say uve got major problems

Yes it does get there quicker.

I have took the cone out of the exhaust and there is no spacer in the vario and the wire in the cdi has been cut.

I was thinkin that tomorrow i could look in the tranny case and see if it was coated with black (recently had it sand blasted) to see if the belt has been ate away? Anyone else got any ideas ? thankies

Back