Slow acceleration

marshmello

Hey there. 70cc or 50cc either way my scooter starts off going reallly slow and when it reaches a certain point porbably 15-25 mph it rockets what could be the culprit for this? Weights or springs? Thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

hmm

Right now it has a white spring I think... and I have a blue and the stock gray one. not sure on the weights.... Is the white less tension then the stock or blue and to be honest I didn't get much of a chance before my mechanic got a hold of the scooter but with the stock sping has the tire tearing up gravle from a stop with a little gas. Could stock be better? anyways thanks. :)

when you change the vario spring it's always mandatory to change the roller weights to suit thge new spring's tension, as always it's better to start with the lightest rollers you have then go heavier, at least the engine is predictable that way, when all the engine does is rev but no go then you know you are too light on the rollers, just add a gram or 2 every time you tune until you feel you hit the sweetspot.

Back