Romanian Big Bore 77cc Aerox

Short video with my scoot

The video was made on 13 dec 2009:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWPqLXmMJM"]YouTube- Romanian Yamaha AeroxR Big Bore 77cc[/ame]

Hey very nice movies! ma bay you can put a new color or something, and why are you thing you carb gad stolen? you heave dare no garage? :eek:

Keep it up! greets from NL! :D

Heidenau slicks

Hello, in may will be the first race for 2010 in Romania and I want to prepare my scoot for the track. First of all, what tyres should I choose. I thought at Heidenau sliks 130/60/13. For now I have Heidenau K61 racer but those are not OK for the track. Please halp me decide what to choose because I'll order the tyres next week. Keep in mind that I use 13" rims!

Why does everyone whine about the exhaust. It says MHR BigBore Exhaust in the partlist. This must be one of the best exhaust you can get to the MHR Bigbore 77

Pretty sure the C21 and C30 will be "too little" for this 50mm cylinder. Maybe a Roost 77 or 87 exhaust would be just as good as the MHR...

The Tenigas though is pretty poor for this kind of setup i think.

very nice project and movies :)

you should try the mikuni 24 tm carb, i think its more powerful than dellorto 25 and you dont have to mount it on the back, it will fit in the normal carb space.

Why does everyone whine about the exhaust. It says MHR BigBore Exhaust in the partlist. This must be one of the best exhaust you can get to the MHR Bigbore 77

Pretty sure the C21 and C30 will be "too little" for this 50mm cylinder. Maybe a Roost 77 or 87 exhaust would be just as good as the MHR...

The Tenigas though is pretty poor for this kind of setup i think.

The C21/C30 is perfect for an 77cc bigbore, because it's the same stroke as the normal MHR team. The Bigbore exhaust will be more reliable ( endurance ). Yasuni will do high peak power ( excellent with a variomatic engine ).

Hello from Kansas United States of America. Your videos are why I purchased my GoPro Hero HD. Scooter turning is just in its infancy here in the States, but there is a great online community. We can't get the LC Aerox here, but many have the Zuma and upgrade. My current setup is conservative with the TP Trophy cylinder, Malossi CF reeds, Stage6 PRO pipe and Malossi Multivar and Detla Clutch.

The videos of my scooter can be found here:

http://youtube.com/ychavezrodriguez

I'm glad I don't live in Kansas when I look at the number of times you have the word "idiot" in the title of your videos... do you get free driving licenses with a 6pack of cornflakes or something? :p

Back