Romanian Big Bore 77cc Aerox

juniorx88

Hello, my name is Dragos and i live in Bucharest - Romania. I work at Scuter Centre, the official Malossi dealer in Romania. We also sell Tecnigas, Gianelli, TNT, RMS ...
I boght a new Yamaha AeroxR in 09.2007. Since then I started tuning my scoot. Firs i put a Gianelli Reverse on my original 49cc engine. After that i bought a 70cc Maloosi Sport and a Delortho phbg 21 carb. It was a big improvment but i wanted more so I've put a Malossi MHR variator, a Delta Clutch and a kevlar belt. In this version i stayed for 15000km meaning untill february this year.
In february I orderd a malossi MHR cylinder, overrange 2005, 13/44gears from Malossi, a Malossi cap for the gears, a Tecnigas NON-e exaust and a rear Malossi RS24. Also I already had the CDI unit from malossi with rev limiter because i use my scoot almost every day in traffic and in case i had problems with police i turn the limiter on.
From march this year, Scuter Centre opened a new shop in Bucharest and I work there. In april this year was a motorcycle and scooter exposition in Bucharest and my scoot was in the stand of the only scooter magazine in Romania: Scooter Fun.

Untill Octomber I had the MHR 6T cylinder and I managed to destroy 4 pistons in 4000km. I used my scoot for about 5 times on a local karting trak. Now i decided that I need and want more power so I ordered Malossi Big Bore cylinder, the exaust from Malossi for Big Bore, the ignition from MVT with light coil, Delorto PHBL 25 kit from Malossi and other stuff. I will put the list with all the parts later.

Now i want to upload some pictures but i don't know how.

Advertisement - register to remove this

The list with almost all the parts

Malossi Big Bore 77cc
Crankshaft Malossi MHR 12mm
Malossi exaust for Big Bore
carb ki Malossi PHBL 25
Malossi reed valve
Malossi spacer for the reed valve
Malossi bearings for crankshaft
ALUM. COVER CRANKCASE GEARS Malossi
Malossi Delta clutch
Clutch bell Malossi
Malossi OverRange
Malossi gears 13/44
Torsion controller Malossi
Front brake disk Malossi 250mm
Front brake pads Malossi MHR Synt
Reara shok absorber Malossi RS24
MVT Premium 19(2) ignition with light coil
Temp, rpm display from Stage 6
Radiator from a Gilerra Runner 200 4T
Heidenau k61 tyres

This is the list with almost all the parts i've put on this scoot. What's your opinion?
Now i use a 110 main jet but it is to big, i have to downsize it but I don't have for now jets.

Hello Dragos.
Nice prosject.
Try to make the picture show in the tread , instead of just a link.
picture.php

Here is a link with a short movie around Bucharest with my scoot:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or94QCS-PzM"]YouTube- Yamaha Aerox Malossi Big Bore 77cmc[/ame]
The image is a bit funny because the movie was made with a very wide camera, around 170 degrees (Go Pro HD).
The worst part is the temperature. It was around -2 degrees.

Very cool how to see that you can just cruise around town! ( Very nice view angle to :W ).

Try to swap the Dellorto for a real Keihin PWK 28, and the exhaust for a Yasuni C21/MK Pro race 3. I think you will be able to get around the 25 hp :)

I would say, that it's more like perfect clip, rather than funny. This 170 degrees makes it feel more, like I'm on the bike or something like that. You've also got a very nice scooter.:)

Thanks for your comments. I will do more videos after the snow passes. With the Kelhin PWK 28 is a small problem. I have to mount it in the front of the back weel and also I have to mount the Kisler frame and that is not such a good choice for using my scoot in the city. Bucharest has it's problems when rains and it's a bit hard to have the carb there.

At work, at Scuter Centre, a colleg of mine has another Aerox with the Malossi ignition, The Kelhin PWK 28 carb and the Yasuni C30 exaust and of course it is a bit better (he uses that scoot only at the track) but for me it doesn't worth the change. We go on the track kind of rare....unfortunatley(It is pretty expensive for the medium sallary here - 5euro for 10minutes and the medium sallary is 250-300euro)!

Anyway, in the future I'll do more clips like that but of course, more funny. Last weekend when we shot that were about 0 degrees.

Last edited:
I usually use the both mirrors. At the trak I take those off.
The setup on the Speetfight:
Malossi MHR Replica 70cc
Malossi 19mm carb - Dellorto PHBG with a direct Malossi air filter
Stage 6 mainfold and reed valve
Malossi multivar 2000 variator
Malossi Special X belt
Malossi delta clutch
Gianelli reverse exaust

Mount a Yasuni C21, or a Roost exhaust, that one does best with a slightly tuned cilinder. But then you will also need a 28mm carb. Take the Koso or the Keihin. Your carb is not bad but it is not the best out there, also the 25 is bigger in size then the 28 koso, both are lying on my desk here.

I don't ride the Big Bore with tecnigas, that is my old configuration when I had a MHR 6T. Now I ride the Big Bore with Malossi Big Bore exaust. I have tu update the pictures but i have my notebook at the shop (there is a list with my parts in one of the first posts). I ride all the Malossi parts because I work at the only Malossi official importer in Romania.
I really need to keep my carv in it's original position for using the scoot in the city. If I put it in the back it will get very dirty very soon and that's not a goot choice. Also in Bucharest you have a lot of chances to have yor carb stolen or at least your air filter if it is visible. It happends to leave my scoot in front of the college, or at a supermarket.
If i'll buy another carb I am curios to try the Dellorto VHST 28 KIT from Malossi and of course I have to buy the Kisler sub frame.
Did anyone try that carb?

Good luck my friend with Your project. I am waiting the spring to make a drag race with You .I hope that my scoot will stay next to You thinking that I have only 70cc R/M from Stage6 :).

why the fuck you drive bigbore77ccm with technigas ?????? this is like 2fast with ZX

This is not the version of Technigas you know I guess. Like he sayd in a few posts back that the medium salary is not very high over there. That explains why doesn't have Yasuni/Bidalot/MK or what ever.

For street usage it's a perfect setup.

I repeat what I've wrote before. I drive Big Bore 77 with the Malossi exaust for big bore. As soon as I can I'll update the foto gallery. I used the Tecnigas with the Malossi MHR 6t cylinder that I had before.

Back