Rode draad pick naar CDI

Big B NRG

Well, this is awkward
Hallo,

Een vriend van mij heeft een Gilera Runner waarvan de onsteking niet werkt. Hij heeft een nieuwe stator/pickup gekocht. Alleen nu blijkt dat zijn rode draad die van de pickup naar de CDI loopt niet goed is. Lees zijn verhaal hieronder, is er iets wat hij fout doet?

Kan het zijn dat de CDI kapot is en dat hij daarom geen meeting krijgt of is de draad zelf "stuk" ?

Zou hij alleen de rode draad kunnen vervangen of moet hij dan alles vervangen?

I did a OHM reading of my new stator and it was in the correct OHM range. Both red + white (110 OHM) and green + white (880 OHM) on the female plug that is connected directly to the stator.

I then connected the female plug to the male plug so the power goes through the wire loom and all the way up to the CDI. I disconnected the connector on the CDI and set the ignition to "On". I did a reading from the CDI connector. Green + white gave me a reading of 880 OHM (correct) but red + white gave me no resistance at all (it showed the stock 1 value, as in no resistance).

The red wire must be damaged somewhere betweenness the female connector and CDI connector. I am suspecting the female connector that connects directly to the male connector from the stator. If the connector there is damaged do I have to cut off ALL 6 wires and make individual connectors to the male connector on the stator (will that work)? Or is there a way to open the female connector to repair the broken red wire/change connector?

Zie ook het schema;
[ir]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv118/hmmmnz2/scooters/gilerarunner50ddsp.jpg[/ir]

Alvast bedankt!

Advertisement - register to remove this

(it showed the stock 1 value, as in no resistance).

Hij bedoeld dus just enorm veel weesrtand ipv geen.
Dat is wel een groot verschil.

Zo naar zijn verhaal te luisteren, zou de rode draad of het contact ertussen in de fiche stuk zijn ja.
Het meest voorkomend is dat de fiche stuk gaat. Kabelbreuk zelf is komt niet frequent voor.
Tenzij die ergens tegen de uitlaat heeft gehangen ofzo.

Back