Removing Block Restrictors?

Advertisement - register to remove this

First of all, the stock exhaust is a restrictor. It sucks, so replace it.

Second, there are 2 unwanted rings in the vario.

vario-schema.jpg

Between "1" and "2" you'll find a thin ring, it's in the groove on the back of "1" remove it.
Also there's a big ring slided on/over "2", remove that one as well.

These two rings are not in this picture!

The last restrictor is a black piece of rubber plugged into the opening of the air-filter box. It narrows the opening.

You won't need a dremel.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Aidix
First of all, the stock exhaust is a restrictor. It sucks, so replace it.

Second, there are 2 unwanted rings in the vario.

vario-schema.jpg

Between "1" and "2" you'll find a thin ring, it's in the groove on the back of "1" remove it.
Also there's a big ring slided on/over "2", remove that one as well.

These two rings are not in this picture!

The last restrictor is a black piece of rubber plugged into the opening of the air-filter box. It narrows the opening.

You won't need a dremel.

No u missed the point!

The motorblock! where the cylinder sits is restricted to 40mm but he wants to put Hebo Manston Replica on which is 47+mm therefore u have to dremel out the restrictions in the motor block!

Any one got any infomation on this...?

Never heard of this!

By the way, if you want the right answer be sure to ask the right question. Ask for crankcase restrictors next time.

We just put a Hebo Manston Replica on a Jog RR and it went right on. The Replica is a 47,6 dia., no problems over here. Have you tried it or are you just asking?

Note: Do not remove the first thin washer on the variator betwem 1 & 2. If it is removed the Vario or half fan pully #1 will have a little play in it when the variator main crank nut is tightened down, the vario will start to eat into your crankshaft and you know what wil happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speed

Originally posted by Speed
We just put a Hebo Manston Replica on a Jog RR and it went right on. The Replica is a 47,6 dia., no problems over here. Have you tried it or are you just asking?

Note: Do not remove the first thin washer on the variator betwem 1 & 2. If it is removed the Vario or half fan pully #1 will have a little play in it when the variator main crank nut is tightened down, the vario will start to eat into your crankshaft and you know what wil happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speed

I am asking to be sure!

And the sonic is already de-restricted in vario and its got Hebo NG vario Hebo Clutch and Yasuni Z.... But we are going to put Yasuni C16 with Hebo Manston Rep tuned!

Originally posted by Mathias
I'll bet it's only in Denmark there is this kind of restriction..

Denmark sucks......!

Good thing i dont liv there :P Im in spain.. Bike are restricted to 45.... So u dont think the have the 40mm restictions? Well i guess i'll find out later 2day :P

I checked with the techncian today. He said the Hebo Manston Replica for Minarelli (HR4000171N) went right on the Yamaha Jog RR without any modifications, Good luck.

Speed

Originally posted by Speed
I checked with the techncian today. He said the Hebo Manston Replica for Minarelli (HR4000171N) went right on the Yamaha Jog RR without any modifications, Good luck.

Speed

Its all gone on well... only that we got MHR Replica instead!

Back