Race pictures of yourself?

Swobber

Danish Tuner
Hey All.

Lets see som pictures of yourself, racing on tracks and such.

I'll start with one of myself (More will follow as soon as the foto-guy has them ready):
teaser5.jpg

/Swobber

Advertisement - register to remove this

Now I have to ask, why have'nt you bougt yourself a leater-suit?
-Believe me, its every penny worth!

At a meeting here in DK @ 22/4-06, a guy in a Kawasaki leather suit killed his suit 100% at the ass, after been drag'ed for around 50 meters, and if it wasnt for his leather, his ass would have been lik 5cm smaller!

I always race in mt leater equipment!

/Swobber

dudes your sprintscooters are now looking like our scooters (about 2 years ago) only we still have our front fairing cowl left but definitely we have a lot in common; all stripped down for lightweight. :D

tiba_karotsu said:
dudes your sprintscooters are now looking like our scooters (about 2 years ago) only we still have our front fairing cowl left but definitely we have a lot in common; all stripped down for lightweight. :D

No :p

This is more an example of sprinting with a not-finished scooter :p

Swobber said:
Now I have to ask, why have'nt you bougt yourself a leater-suit?
-Believe me, its every penny worth!

At a meeting here in DK @ 22/4-06, a guy in a Kawasaki leather suit killed his suit 100% at the ass, after been drag'ed for around 50 meters, and if it wasnt for his leather, his ass would have been lik 5cm smaller!

I always race in mt leater equipment!

/Swobber

You ride or you die

Litta! said:
You ride or you die
But still, would'nt you be sad if you damaged your ass, so you could not be sitting down for over a month?

Besides the safety, it also looks good with a full race suit (I still need my boots to arrive).

cunoh:
Picture #5 is a very good shot - Thumbs up for the fotografer!

/Swobber

Swobber said:
But still, would'nt you be sad if you damaged your ass, so you could not be sitting down for over a month?

Besides the safety, it also looks good with a full race suit (I still need my boots to arrive).

cunoh:
Picture #5 is a very good shot - Thumbs up for the fotografer!

/Swobber

A firm jacket, handcloves and jeans will provide for me.

A full leather suite, issn't cheap.

Big B NRG said:
A firm jacket, handcloves and jeans will provide for me.

A full leather suite, issn't cheap.
Well, if you can live with a used leather suit, the prices are as low as 200 euros for a good suit - I bought a Lookwell race suit for around 300 euros, and it came with kneesliders - And it looks damn good, has good protection and such.
Combine that with a pair of good gloves (Protection is a plus!) and a good helmet, then you are ready to run.
Racing boots are just for the ekstra safety.

/Swobber

i think those suits look redicilous... jeans, handgloves and a longsleeve will do it for me, theres not much that can happen on 150 m straight... its your responsibility that your scooters 100% safe...

You ever wore leather clothing on you scooter than?

I do get your point, but it's just not my thing. Not when riding a scooter.

Back