Race Malaguti f12 LC

MikyMSR

Hi i'm Maikel and was hoping to get some help for a second project me and my father started out. We had our first project done on my younger brothers malaguti f12 AC scooter who died on that same scooter in a traffic accident. This was done as a reminder to my younger brother. But let's not get into that story as it's still painfull. So we started off our second project after we bought 2 second hand malaguti f12's. We made one out of those 2 and things started out pretty much good. But we kinda ran into some trouble. We're running on a minarelli horizontal with this setup: delorto 24mm carb+Malossi MHR replica 70cc+Yasuni c16 exhaust+Polini SS9+malossi belt+Malossi red torque Spring+ Malossi clutch. The only thing that remained stock was the ignition system. We tried tuning that stock ignition system to give us an advance timing by 2mm and works fine. Now here is the problem we keep getting into a wall when trying to reach higher rpm's. When the throttle opens up half way the engine picks up very fast to the top but when you give it all from halfway up, the engine starts decreasing in rpm. The Carb uses a 125 jet. I'll be posting a few pics later*D

Advertisement - register to remove this

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back