Here is my SR if you remenber ...

sr.jpg

Engine on it is Full Team Cross, Team Pipe
PWK 28, PVL, Over Range ...

I would like to change my Pipe and several choices are here :

- Hebo Racing 3
- Hebo Racing 4
- Yasuni C21 (the cheaper)
- Cristofolini (Where can I Buy It, where is the dealer ?)

Thanks for your answer because I know a lot of members here have got Powerfull engine and know which Pipe is the Best.
Oupss I have to precise my cylinder is not tuned.

Thanks Guy ;)

If you could tell me too which one has the best sound !

Advertisement - register to remove this

Jelle RV said:
I sugest you should test the HR4 exhaust or for performance the Yasuni C20/C21

OK
But I had The C20 in first on my SR and I was not happy with it.
MHR Team Pipe is best than C20 but I really don't know the new C21 ...
:s

Hmm people around here are not a big fan of the team pipe...c20 seems to be faster.

maybe this helps:

sander_RSB_blok.jpg

geel=yellow
blauw=blue
wit=white
Groen=green
Rood=Red

Ok,
Thanks a lot for your answer which is really interesting.
Humm, this power graph is from Piaggio ? If it is Mina, 23 Ps is a great performance !!

If I listen to you I should Try the C21, is it really better than C20 ?
In fact I want a Pipe who work as a mid engine, I don't really care of top speed. I prefer Torque and acceleration.

Anyway, Do you know this Brand
http://www.rcscooter.com/modules.php?name=Catalogo

their Pipe are really cheap, And it seems to be a beautiful piece (C25 at the bottom on the page) !

Bye ;)

NeoGeniX said:
Hmm people around here are not a big fan of the team pipe...c20 seems to be faster.

maybe this helps:

geel=yellow
blauw=blue
wit=white
Groen=green
Rood=Red

Can you give me the real engine of this Graph ?
Piaggio or Minarelli
MHR Team or MK Pro Race ?

Thanks ;)

The graph is from a miranelli with a manston 2. you could have figerd it out yourself because the c21 and the krd are only made for miranelli. the c21 on your link looks simular to the yasuni c21 but they haven't been tested yet. I have a HR2 and a KRD of my one. HR2 gives loads of torgue from the midrange to the top. The KRD delivers its power at high revs. both are better than the c20

Last edited:
Streetglow-fox said:
The graph is from a miranelli with a manston 2. you could have figerd it out yourself because the c21 and the krd are only made for miranelli. the c21 on your link looks simular to the yasuni c21 but they haven't been tested yet. I have a HR2 and a KRD of my one. HR2 gives loads of torgue from the midrange to the top. The KRD delivers its power at high revs. both are better than the c20

Arff sorry
I am not a pro-piaggio and I didn't know C21 was not made for Piaggio ...
Anyway, How powerfull is this MR2 !! :|

Streetglow-fox said:

There is a KRD pipe for the Piaggio engine too:

kundo_f1_pia.jpg

kique the score is from Burn his Yamaha Neo's : http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65572&highlight=neo's

I am not a big expert or anything I just posted the graph so maybe u can draw your own conclusions about it...

Mhr Speed -RsB-
Carters DD -RsB-
RsB Spruitje
Evo Membraan
28 Keihin - E13 Filter
Yasuni C21
Hebo P12 Asje
Hpi 2000
Malossi vario + Contraplaat
Malossi Overrange snaar
Polini Overrange poulies
Hebo verstelbaar
Primaire vertanding, Malossi 13/44
Secundaire vertanding, Polini 14/41

thats the setup. Btw is not 23ch it needs to be corrected its 23hpx0,8=18,4hp

NeoGeniX said:
I am not a big expert or anything I just posted the graph so maybe u can draw your own conclusions about it...

Yes and thanks for doing it ;)
OK we are speaking of power at the rear wheel, 18.4 Cv is correct.
So the cylinder is a MHR speed, good news, that's what I have got too.
I am waiting informations again but I think I will get a Yasuni C21, I found someone who had it in france and he told me that it was a very good made exhaust (lighter than a MHR team ...).
Because I had the C20 and i thought it was really too heavy...

You can't do anything with those power graphs! Every machine is different. You can't say THAT is the best pipe cause on every engine another pipe will perform best. For example your MHR pipe. No one on this forum will even try it cause they think it sucks, and you say its better than the c20. What I'm saying is you can only know this by buying it en testing it....

tram said:
You can't do anything with those power graphs! Every machine is different. You can't say THAT is the best pipe cause on every engine another pipe will perform best. For example your MHR pipe. No one on this forum will even try it cause they think it sucks, and you say its better than the c20. What I'm saying is you can only know this by buying it en testing it....

Yes !
That's what I am doing.
I am buying all the exhaust to know which one is the best.
And that's right I think MHR TEAM is better than Yasuni C20.
I just wanted advice about C21 ...

I was told yesterday That C21 was lighter than MHR Team.
When I had the C20, I saw it was a very heavy exhaust ...
So, now I know that Yasuni has really changed the way to make their exhaust, they seem to use really lighter materials ...

Let's speak C21 owner !

Kique ;)

NeoGeniX said:
why is weight so important?...yasuni's are very good quality..nice finish and good materials..

Do you think so ?
Here is a pic of my Yasuni C20 after 300 kilometers ... :s

C20.JPG

That's why I wonder about Yasuni's quality ...

Back