Probleme cylinder adaptation

choco_stunt

Hello

i have an mkb stunt

What is what a cylinder of piaggio take up without modification of carter

I have a metrakit pro race of nitro and it is necessary move and it weakens them a lot

IM000220.jpg

IM000221.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

The photo shows the adpation on a peugeot engine.

A cylinder of nitro does not rise without modification of cartere

I asked if a cylinder of piaggio na not probleme

For a minarelli engine with vertical mounted cilinder ? Forget it, that engine has an inlet on the back of the cilinder, and not on the engine itself ( carter ).

I think we'd understand you a lot better if you spoke french!
Do you want to know the height of the cylinder?
Or also the position of the studs ('pins')?

fransoos.jpg

Volgens mij wilt hij weten wat de deckhoogte is van een piaggio cylinder, kan iemand dat ff opmeten? Dus van voet tot koppakking zeg maar. Graag bij normale cylinder, dus niet met invallende kop zoals Metrakit / Airsal.

I have done this modification before, but I am not sure about the Peugeot scooter you have stated. In the picture it looks like a Speedfight motor.
Anyway, a Piaggio Cylinder kit will fit on to the motor of a Honda Scoopy SH 50 (old model). It has the same bolt pattern as the older Peugeot Speedake/Speedfight. You don't have to fit a spacer unless the motor is stroked or 80cc. I do not know about the new model Peugeot's. They are not popular here in Bermuda.

Note: After I come from the shop today I will be able to answer that question 100%, if you are trying to fit a Piaggio cylinder onto a Peugeot.

Added Speed

No is a booster engine with inlet homemade

I want to know if the piaggio cylinder rises on studs of booster without modification.

The nitro cylinder has studs too wide.

Back