poor forum/vespa 50ccet4 de-restriction

david451

Having posted a thread and getting zero replys must say I am disapointed, trillions of these things are brought into this country and not one single person knew how to de-restrict one.

Anyway went to my landrover site "LANDIEZONE" and at least they helped, SO, anybody who wants to find out how to de-restrict one just go there and you will find the complete procedure.

Oh and if you want to post some chirpie remark dunt do it here, I'm about to delete the link, but both myself and the technically clever guys at LANDIEZONE is where you will find me. XXXX

Might take up german after my spanish, no doubt zey wud haf knownz.

Hasta la vista gringoes.

Advertisement - register to remove this

why would someone answer a question if they didnt know the answer, someone from this site would not answer a question if they didnt know the answer nor would they attempt to answer the question if they didnt know

your beloved landy people may have had experience for all i know, or they could have just been taking a ganter at the answers you required

people with an attitudes like yours
why would someone want to help you out!

i've been a member of this forum for over 4 months and i have found it great, even though the forum is prodominantly german/dutch

the poeple i have spoken to are friendly and know their stuff
its people like you who ruin it for everyone

Last edited:
Having posted a thread and getting zero replys must say I am disapointed, trillions of these things are brought into this country and not one single person knew how to de-restrict one.

Anyway went to my landrover site "LANDIEZONE" and at least they helped, SO, anybody who wants to find out how to de-restrict one just go there and you will find the complete procedure.

Oh and if you want to post some chirpie remark dunt do it here, I'm about to delete the link, but both myself and the technically clever guys at LANDIEZONE is where you will find me. XXXX

Might take up german after my spanish, no doubt zey wud haf knownz.

Hasta la vista gringoes.

You're being an arrogant asshole, that's why nobody responds.

and this site is not german, but dutch.
Dumb american ;)

Back