Polini Evo Exhaust

bluestar,

if you rejet your carb from 128 to 120 you'll end up melting your piston, with a 28mm d-slide PWK carb the jetting should be around 130 to 135 depending on what type of fuel you use.

check your plugs after a full run using 128 jetting & work from there & i recommend using Denso IW29 plugs they work better than NGK's iridium race plugs & don't deteriorate as fast.

as for carb & jetting on my 70cc i use a Mikuni TM28 & the jet size is so huge you won't believe it still runs the way it is.

BTW did you get your EVO2 pipe from Jomar? how much? congrats bro for having the ONLY EVO2 exhaust pipe in the country don't let anybody copy it from you.

i always use shell velocity., that's the only high octane gas in our place., i thnk of changing of rejeting my carb to a smaller size coz when i start the engine fromthe idle state, the engine sounds gurling some fuel., so i think its too much fuel coming in., I only use low quality cdi (new racing cdi) and im planning to replace it wtih tc unit rpm control by malossi.,so you're tellin me to rejet to a bigger size?

Is Denso IW29 plug available in our place? Jomar told me to use Denso IWF22 iridium., which among them is better?

Yup, tnx,i got it from jomar., i bought it 18,500 php., around 400 euro., em i right?

Last edited:
is IWF22 denso iridium too short for evo cyl? Jomar gave me a list of plugs for evo cyl, NGK B93V gold paladium, NGK B9EVX platinum and Splitfire SF406B

Here's my Yamaha Jog Aprio Evolution

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6273/Image164.jpg
http://img35.exs.cx/img35/606/Image181.jpg
http://img35.exs.cx/img35/6049/Image182.jpg

Polini Evo Cyl (untuned)
Polini Evo Generation 2 Exhaust
Match port Crankcase
MHR Sport RHQ CrankShaft pin 12
MHR VL12 Reedcage
MHR Ventilar
MHR Variator Multivar
MHR Kevlar Belt
MHR Fixed Rear Pulley
MHR Torque Drive
MHR Delta Clutch
MHR Safety Bell
OKO 28mm D-slide Carburator
Original Minarelli Mechanical Pump (for BETA Arc)
Orginal AR80 Radiator
Standard Primary gear
15/31 Secondary gear
Standard Ignition system

Velo, Browni,Guys,

what primary and secondary gear can i use? For now, Im planning to buy Malossi TC Unit RPM control soon inner rotor ignition system. Is this RPM control unit perform well with my current modification?

Last edited:
hey wassup tiba, how have you been, long time no see. hows your new shop doin. i hear you are the polini rep. did you ever get to put a full evo bike together yet to test it against the mhr. now that you got a shop is it possible for me and cruza to order parts from you. do you know if top performance makes a 40 or 41mm crank for my zuma.
hey bluestar you got one solid looking bike and i can tell that bike has some get up and go. nice work. keep the jogs alive. i just wish i could get myself one of those new jog rr's.

rydah

tnx dude! im planning to change my front suspension to disc brake and hydraulic shocks.,it can do pwer wheelies and burn out! good top end as well., I want to see yours.,Tiba failed to get an evo cyl., he reconstructed his jog super z with the same mhr speed cyl but with modified mhr team 2000 exhaust.,

Bluestar what is the top speed of your bike. i have a friend with a rexy scooter and 100% polini evo parts, aircooled and i seen him get 88 out of that bike and its a daily driver. out here jogs are not popular, everybody wants hondas. my jog is still down, i just changed the front forks to disk and watercooled. i still got to get my tranny and a new pipe to complete my bike. i also want to get a nice set of rims.

Now, i dont know the top speed (100 kph and above ) but here in our place if there's competition drag race or track they seperate the hondas from yahama jogs., they(honda dio) couldn't win against yamaha jogs., My bike can beat honda dio or Jog 90cc kitted engine considering that my displacement is only 70cc., Get a new and high end exhaust! Invest on it.,
Im also planning to change my paint color after i changed my front forks and braking system., whats your jog's displacement?

Blue i was saying that bike is getting 88mph, not kph. his bike is tuned good but nothing is ported. its only bolt ons. i am sure when he ports the block and cylinder and tune it a lil more he will get 95 out of the bike.

you have a fast bike too., i dont know mine., coz i never full trottled my bike even once., i can't resist the speed., im too afraid,.,

Back